Summary of The Day: Upon arrival in the town of Versailles, we will ride to the famous city market to shop for our picnic supplies (cost not included). Then we'll cruise through the Chateau's enormous grounds along a network of fantastic trails and tree-lined paths to visit Marie Antoinette's Hamlet and both the Petit & Grand Trianons. Next, it's on to our picnic at the end of the Grand Canal where we'll settle down for a royal feast. After lunch, we'll continue through the grounds and enter the chambers of the Chateau itself. Our bike tour offers you skip-the-line access to the Chateau to avoid the tremendously long lines. See the room where Marie Antoinette's guards were killed as they protected her from the mob at the beginning of the Revolution. Walk through the breathtaking Hall of Mirrors where King Louis greeted guests, and centuries later the Treaty of Versailles was signed to end World War I. Ride with us and you will explore exponentially more of the 2,000+ acres of royal property than you would ever be able to see on your own.
|USD $113.47||USD $113.47|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg.
* Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg.
* Baby seats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
* Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Vicki McGilvray,
According to our online default itinerary, a tour into the Palace is not included. All available major visiting attractions are listed on the detailed tour page. Please review.
Thank you very much for your question.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.