Summary of The Day: Upon arrival in the town of Versailles, we will ride to the famous city market to shop for our picnic supplies (cost not included). Then, we'll cruise through the Chateau's enormous grounds along a network of fantastic trails and tree-lined paths to visit Marie Antoinette's Hamlet and both the Petit & Grand Trianons. Next, it's on to our picnic at the end of the Grand Canal where we'll settle down for a royal feast. After lunch, we'll continue through the grounds and enter the chambers of the Chateau itself. Our bike tour offers you skip-the-line access to the Chateau to avoid the tremendously long lines. See the room where Marie Antionette's guards were killed as they protected her from the mob at the beginning of the Revolution. Walk through the breathtaking Hall of Mirrors where King Louis greeted guests, and centuries later the Treaty of Versailles was signed to end World War I. Ride with us and you will explore exponentially more of the 2,000+ acres of royal property than you would ever be able to see on your own.
The tour typically returns to Paris between 5:00pm and 6:00pm, but guests are welcome to stay in Versailles longer if they wish.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* All participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg.
* Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg.
* Baby seats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
* Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Helmet (provided but optional)
Roundtrip transportation from Paris to Versailles
Guided tour of Royal Grounds
Access to Chateau
Access to Royal Gardens
Audio guide inside Chateau
Ability to explore the Chateau and Royal Gardens on your own
All participating adults must be able to ride a bicycle.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
The tour operates rain or shine; we have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
If you are able, please bring a backpack to carry your food for our picnic lunch. We will visit the market upon our arrival (price of picnic supplies are not included in tour price) to the town of Versailles and then stop for lunch several hours later. Please bring Euro cash for market supplies as well.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.