Discover two hidden gems of Italy on a day trip from Milan: Verona and Sirmione.
From Milan we'll head to Verona first, a stunning medieval city that will remind you of Shakespeare's tragic love story, Romeo and Juliet, as well as The Two Gentlemen of Verona and The Taming of the Shrew. Here our expert guide will take us on a walking tour below classic Italian balconies and through enchanting streets. You'll have free time here to explore on your own and discover this city's unique charm.
Then we'll continue east to the shores of Lake Garda to find the ancient Roman summer destination of Sirmione. Discover why the Romans fell in love with this gorgeous region as you walk along the lake's shores to the ruins of the Grand Roman Villa that still stand here today - or discover the great castle of Rocca Scaligera.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Children aged 11 years of age or under are free of charge.
* Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.