Summary of The Day: You’ll start your Venice boat tour at the Rialto Fish Market pier, in the oldest area of Venice, right in the heart of the city. From there, we’ll climb into an oh-so-stylish Venetian taxi boat that will take us along the Grand Canal, crossing beneath that famous Rialto Bridge - a must for anyone who wants that classic Venice view.
From there, we’ll head deep into the Venice canal system, exploring the smaller canals and passing through lesser known (and less touristy!) parts of the city, such as the site of the historical city hospital, or the cemetery island of San Michele. Then, depending on the tide, we’ll ride through the Cannaregio area, the residential part of Venice that holds the Jewish Ghetto, Maddona dell’Orto Church, and Campo dei Mori.
As we continue along the Canal Grande, admiring its palaces and houses of nobility, we’ll make an aperitivo stop in San Marco Bay and cheers one another with a local wine. We’ll sip some Prosecco and sample some homemade cicchetti as the sun sets. Bellisimo!
We’ll finish up our Venice boat tour on land at San Marco Square, which is close to most hotels and accommodations - or, if you’re still eager to explore, we can direct you to some nearby neighborhoods so your night can keep going!
Ending point: San Marco Square (San Zaccaria Vaporetto stop).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age.
* Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please wear casual dress and comfortable shoes for walking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.