Varadero - Coral Beach - Saturno Cave - Yumuri Valley
Summary of The Day: Pick up at the hotels according to the time set for the tour. Transfer Hotel-point output caravan jeeps.
An adventure of more than 150 km route through embankments, roads, quarries, palm groves and small countryside.
Snorkeling at Playa Coral (equipment included).
Visit to Saturn Cave. Bath time.
Transit route through the city of bridges “Matanzas” of great cultural wealth.
Tour of the Valley Yumurí to stay at Rancho Gaviota including:
Visit to a farmhouse
Typical Cuban Lunch
Visit guided to areas of cultivation and animal husbandry. Free time for horse riding and walks along the lake nautical sports.
Visit the viewpoint of Monserrate.
Speedboat about 30 minutes by Canímar River, protected area that gives us the chance to enjoy the beauty and natural attractions of the place.
Return to the starting point of the departure of the caravan of jeeps and transfer to hotel.
In the jeep can travel up to 4 pax.
First pick-up is at 7:45am.
We're deeply sorry to inform you that, due to internal politics of the destination, we will not be able to receive bookings from citizens coming from the United States.
Pick-up service is available at most hotels in Varadero.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.