Varadero - Coral Beach - Saturno Cave - Yumuri Valley
Summary of The Day: Once everyone is transferred to the central meeting point, we'll hop on our jeeps for a ride through more than 150 km (93 miles) of Cuban countryside comprising embankments, roads, quarries, palm groves and more. Later we'll stop at Coral Beach for some snorkeling (equipment included), then visit Saturno Cave for a refreshing dip in the subterranean waters.
Our route will then take us through Matanzas, a city of great cultural wealth.
Our tour of the Yumuri Valley includes a visit to Rancho Gaviota, where you'll be treated to a welcome cocktail, and later, a sumptuous Cuban lunch.
After a narrated introduction to the cultivation and animal husbandry practices of the region, there will be free time for horse riding and water sports.
Later we'll visit the lookout at Monserrate, then take a 30-minute boat ride on the Canímar River.
We're deeply sorry to inform you that, due to internal politics of the destination, we will not be able to receive bookings from citizens coming from the United States.
Pick-up service is available at most hotels in Varadero.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.