Calgary - Banff
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Calgary. Then we'll transfer you to your hotel in Banff.
You'll meet your guide at hotel lobby around 4:15pm and begin your tour. First up, we'll head to the Banff Gondola and ride to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Then, we'll tour Bow Valley and visit none other than the Bow Falls.
- You may upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs for the night.
Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Banff - Lake Louise - Columbia Icefield - Glacier View Inn
Summary of The Day: After passing Castle Mountain, we'll head to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition).
Next, enjoy a short lakeside walk along the shores of lovely Lake Louise. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a fine meal at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan only). After passing by Bow Lake, we'll visit Peyto Lake.
At sunset, get ready for a memorable ride across the Athabasca Glacier on a VIP massive vehicle - “Ice Explorer." Get the very best experience and stay at unique hotel at the Columbia Icefield that features spectacular views of the Athabasca Glacier during the day and unmatched stargazing at night.
- Lunch and dinner are available with a meal plan.
- Glacier View Inn or similar
Glacier View Inn - Jasper
Summary of The Day: In the morning, step onto the Glacier Skywalk and have a thrilling experience on a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 feet drop. From here you can view the stunning valleys and peaks that make up the Canadian Rockies.
Next up, we'll see the gorgeous Athabasca Falls before heading to the town of Jasper for some free time. You can capture the most magnificent view of mother nature by river rafting (own expense) or horseback riding (own expense). Or simply stroll along the heart-shaped Beauvert Lake next to the Jasper Park Lodge.
We'll spend the night
- Marmot Lodge / Lobstick Lodge or similar
Jasper - Kamloops (Via Rail)
Summary of The Day: In the morning you'll be free to enjoy Jasper. Please self transfer to the Jasper train station via the hotel shuttle service. The train departs at 2:30pm but it is best to arrive at 1:30pm to have time to check in.
As you journey southwest you will be surrounded by the dramatic scenery of the Continental Divide and by the river valleys of the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Today’s highlights include Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies at 3,954 metres, and Pyramid Creek Falls, descending from a hanging valley above North Thompson River.
We'll spend the night in Kamloops.
- It is highly suggested that you schedule your hotel shuttle to the Jasper Train Station on Day 3 to avoid any delays or availability issues. Be sure to arrive early to the train station to have time to check in.
- Jasper train station address: 607 Connaught Dr, Jasper or similar
Kamloops - Vancouver (Via Rail)
Summary of The Day: Your journey continues west towards the coastal city of Vancouver. You will again see dramatic changes in scenery, highlights include the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hill’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon. You'll arrive in the vibrant city of Vancouver at 9:45am and meet your tour guide in front of the Pacific Train Station. Then you'll transfer to the hotel and have the rest of the day for yourself.
- Dinner is available with a meal plan.
- Type A–Value Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B–Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C–Budget Barclay Inn / Type D–Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Summary of The Day: [Vancouver Departures]
Enjoy a free day for shopping or fine dining before we transfer you to the Vancouver Airport for your flight home.
If your flight is after 3:30pm, you may enjoy a complimentary city tour of Vancouver including Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. You may also enjoy a ferry ride to Granville Island. Afterwards we'll transfer to the Vancouver Airport or Cruise Pier.
In the morning we'll depart Vancouver and arrive at Seattle Aquarium or Sea-Tac Airport around noon (own expense).
- Breakfast is available with a meal plan.
*This tour still offer"Cabin"and"Sleeper"Options, please kindly to check the following links:
6-Day VIA Rail Tour of Vancouver, Lake Louise, Jasper, Glacier View and Rocky Mountains
6-Day VIA Rail Tour of Vancouver, Lake Louise, Glacier View, Banff and Rocky Mountains
- or similar
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 1:45pm.
Transfers are only free between: 8:00am - 9:30pm (Richmond Hotel) or 8:00am - 8:00pm (Downtown Hotel).
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
We suggest guests book their flights after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $989.00||USD $883.00||USD $829.00||USD $1,439.00||USD $669.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $10.00||+USD $6.67||+USD $5.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $3.34||+USD $5.00||+USD $10.00||+USD $10.00|
|+USD $60.00||+USD $53.34||+USD $50.00||+USD $110.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $146.00||+USD $146.00||+USD $146.00||+USD $146.00||+USD $130.00|
|+USD $160.00||+USD $160.00||+USD $160.00||+USD $160.00||+USD $145.00|
|+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $142.00|
|+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $175.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $103.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $123.00||+USD $114.67||+USD $110.50||+USD $246.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $49.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
*Please note that prices may change and are subject to final confirmation.
*Children under 2 years old may join this tour for $45/day. Please comment the child's name and age(including month) when booking. We'll arrange a seat for your child, however, you must provide a car seat. The service fee for the tour guide must be paid for children as well.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4 night hotel accommodations and 1 night onboard VIA rail
- Admission to Canadian Rockies Gondola, Columbia Icefield Snowmobile and Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- VIA Rail Economy Class
- Professional bilingual(Chinese and English) tour escort
- Airfare or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- Meal plan package. Prices are subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you wish to request this option.
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, meals, and admission to optional tours. Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to final confirmation when on tour.
- Meal plan package(you can choose to pay on tour or pay in advance when booking):
1)Rocky Mountain Meal(1L,2D;3 meals included):
$120 per adult, $103 per child (2-11)
2) Full Meal(1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 3 dinners in total)
-Value (A) : $146 per adult, $130 per child (2-11)
-Deluxe (B) : $160 per adult, $145 per child (2-11)
-Budget (C) : $159 per adult, $142 per child (2-11)
-Premium (D) : $175 per adult, $159 per child (2-11)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
- Fees and taxes not mentioned above should be paid in CAD currency. Passengers who choose to pay in USD, will need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Hotel upgrade fees or VIA Train option(s) are non-refundable in case of change or cancellation.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. Please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or a permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country of origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- A light coat is recommended during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses, and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or is provided at the last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service. However, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Debra 11/09/2016 21:15:36
This tour is not currently updated with the availability or pricing for 2017.
The tour updates for 2017 are usually completed in November or December each year.
At the moment the other similar tours we have are still waiting for 2017 updates as well.
Kindly check back with us within the next upcoming months as the updated information should become available.
Customer Service Rep
Is there a map of the train trail? 06/24/2016 15:50:18
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Rails are Economy Class.
You can check the overview of this tour.Please check link below.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7