Hometown - Calgary - Town of Banff - Gondola - Bow Falls
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Calgary. Then we'll transfer you to your hotel in Banff.
Depart for the Rocky Mountains. Meet at hotel lobby around 4:30pm. Then, ride the Gondola (adm) to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain. After Bow Falls, enjoy your time and stay overnight at the alphine Town of Banff.
- You may upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs for the night.
Dinner is included with a meal plan.
- Elk + Avenue Hotel (former Banff International Hotel) / Inns of Banff or similar
Town of Banff - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Peyto Lake - Ice Explorer - Glacier View
Summary of The Day: After passing by Castle Mountain, head to Moraine Lake (subject to road conditions). The iconic image of Moraine Lake and the Ten Peaks was once featured on the Canadian twenty-dollar bill. Stroll along the “Jewel of the Rockies”, the Lake Louise for panoramic view of magnificent snow-capped mountains surrounding the emerald-like lake. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a premium meal at the Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan). After passing by Bow Lake, visit Peyto Lake, a must-see attraction along the Icefield Parkway. At sunset, get ready for an exciting ride across the surface of Athabasca Glacier on a VIP “Ice Explorer” (adm), a specially designed glacier vehicle. Stay overnight at the only hotel in the Columbia Icefield!
- Lunch and dinner are available with a meal plan.
- Glacier View Inn or similar
Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Optional Activities - Maligne Canyon - Town of Jasper
Summary of The Day: Start our morning adventure at Glacier Skywalk (adm), where glass is all that separates you from birds soaring below. After visiting the Athabasca Falls, head to the Town of Jasper. Capture the most magnificant view of the Rockies by Rafting (optional) or Horseback Riding (optinoal). Visit Maligne Canyon created 365 million years ago with waterfalls, fossils, underground stream outlets and potholes. Overnight in Jasper.
- Maligne Lodge or similar
Town of Jasper - Train Station - Yellowhead Pass - Mt. Robson - Pyramid Falls - Kamloops North (Via Rail)
Summary of The Day: In the morning you'll be free to enjoy Jasper. Please self transfer to the Jasper train station via the hotel shuttle service. The train departs at 2:30pm but it is best to arrive at 1:30pm to have time to check in.
Train station is located in central Jasper and only a few minutes drive from your hotel. Take the hotel shuttle(subject to hotel) to the train station*. Please check in at least an hour prior to departure. Travel on board to the VIA train from Jasper to Kamloops, the heart of BC Interior. Highlights of the day include Mt. Robson, Pyramid Falls, the climb over Yellowhead Pass. Overnight on board.
We'll spend the night on the train.
- It is highly suggested that you schedule your hotel shuttle to the Jasper Train Station on Day 3 to avoid any delays or availability issues. Be sure to arrive early to the train station to have time to check in.
- Jasper train station address: 607 Connaught Dr, Jasper or similar
VIA Train - Clear Water - Kamloops - Hell’s Gate - Hope - Vancouver - Leisure Time (Via Rail)
Summary of The Day: Your journey continues west towards the coastal city of Vancouver. You will again see dramatic changes in scenery, highlights include the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon. You'll arrive in the vibrant city of Vancouver at 9:45am and meet your tour guide in front of the Pacific Train Station. Then you'll transfer to the hotel and have the rest of the day for yourself.
- Dinner is available with a meal plan.
- Type A–Value Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B–Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C–Budget Barclay Inn / Type D–Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Vancouver - Hometown/Hometown - Seattle - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: [Vancouver Departures]
Enjoy a free day for shopping or fine dining before we transfer you to the Vancouver Airport for your flight home.
If your flight is after 3:30pm, you may enjoy a complimentary city tour of Vancouver including Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. You may also enjoy a ferry ride to Granville Island. Afterwards we'll transfer to the Vancouver Airport or Cruise Pier.
In the morning we'll depart Vancouver and arrive at Seattle Aquarium or Sea-Tac Airport around noon (own expense).
- Breakfast is available with a meal plan.
*This tour still offer"Cabin"and"Economy"Options, please kindly to check the following links:
6-Day VIA Rail Tour of Vancouver, Lake Louise, Jasper, Glacier View and Rocky Mountains
6-Day VIA Rail Tour of Vancouver, Lake Louise, Glacier View and Canadian Rockies
- or similar
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 2:15pm.
Transfers are only free between: 8:00am - 9:30pm (Richmond Hotel) or 8:00am - 8:00pm (Downtown Hotel).
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
We suggest guests book their flights after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,539.00||USD $1,406.00||USD $1,339.00||USD $2,149.00||USD $929.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $10.00||+USD $6.66||+USD $5.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $80.00||+USD $63.33||+USD $55.00||+USD $140.00|
|+USD $156.00||+USD $156.00||+USD $156.00||+USD $156.00||+USD $139.00|
|+USD $177.00||+USD $177.00||+USD $177.00||+USD $177.00||+USD $160.00|
|+USD $171.00||+USD $171.00||+USD $171.00||+USD $171.00||+USD $155.00|
|+USD $189.00||+USD $189.00||+USD $189.00||+USD $189.00||+USD $172.00|
|+USD $129.00||+USD $129.00||+USD $129.00||+USD $129.00||+USD $112.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $319.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $299.00||+USD $252.33||+USD $229.00||+USD $599.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $339.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $309.00||+USD $262.33||+USD $239.00||+USD $619.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $105.00||+USD $105.00||+USD $105.00||+USD $105.00||+USD $54.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
*Please note that prices may change and are subject to final confirmation.
*Children under 2 years old may join this tour for $45/day. Please comment the child's name and age(including month) when booking. We'll arrange a seat for your child, however, you must provide a car seat. The service fee for the tour guide must be paid for children as well.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4 night hotel accommodations and 1 night onboard VIA rail
- Admission to Canadian Rockies Gondola, Columbia Icefield Snowmobile and Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- VIA Rail Sleeper Car
- Professional bilingual(Chinese and English) tour escort
- Airfare or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- Meal plan package. Prices are subject to change, please pay the tour guide if you wish to request this option.
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, meals, and admission to optional tours. Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to final confirmation when on tour.
- Meal plan package(you can choose to pay on tour or pay in advance when booking):
1)Rocky Mountain Meal(1L,2D;3 meals included):
2) Full Meal(1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 3 dinners in total)
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
- Fees and taxes not mentioned above should be paid in CAD currency. Passengers who choose to pay in USD, will need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Hotel upgrade fees or VIA Train option(s) are non-refundable in case of change or cancellation.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. Please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or a permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country of origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be an extra charge of $30.00 per room per night.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- A light coat is recommended during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses, and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or is provided at the last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service. However, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7