Vancouver/Seattle - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: A complimentary Vancouver City Tour lasting approximately 3.5 hours is available for arrivals prior to 11:30 am, and customer needs to make reservation 3 days before the departure date. It visits Downtown, Stanley Park, Chinatown, Canada Place and Olympic Cauldron.
If you meet the tour guide before 11:30am and make a reservation 3 days before the departure date, you may enjoy a bonus ferry ride to Granville Island (weather permitting, closed Dec. 25 & 26).
You may also join the Vancouver Night Tour to Downtown Vancouver, Gastown, Olympic Village and False Creek. (Limited Seats! Max. 2 guests per room, subject to availability; additional fee will be applied to extra seats)
- Type A - Value: Best Western Plus/Hampton Inn by Hilton / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza(Plaza Room)/ Westin Wall Centre / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center or similar
Vancouver - Kelowna - Vernon
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our journey through the Canadian Rockies by traveling the Trans-Canada highway. We'll pass through Fraser Valley and head east for Kelowna, the heart of the Okanagan Valley. At Lake Okanagan, we'll hear the legendary story and search for the lake monster “Ogopogo.” Afterwards we'll visit the renowned winery to learn about the basics of wine making. After a stop at a honey farm we'll settle down in Vernon.
- Prestige Hotel / Fairfield Inn & Suites or similar
Vernon - Golden - Emerald Lake - Banff
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll proceed to the Eagle Pass and visit the “Last Spike.” After passing through Rogers Pass and the peaceful Yoho National Park, we'll visit the Emerald Lake and Natural Bridge, Then we'll enter Banff National Park. Here we can take the thrilling Gondola Ride (own expense) to the summit of Sulphur Mountain, receiving a stunning view of the Canadian Rockies.
Then we'll see Bow Valley and visit Bow Falls. Enjoy Banff at your pace and explore a myriad of galleries, trendy shops and boutiques.
- Optional upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs is available for an additional cost.
- Mount Royal or similar
Banff - Jasper National Park - Columbia Icefield
Summary of The Day: After passing the Castle Mountain, we'll head to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition). If you have some Canadian currency on you, you'll recognize the The view was featured on the back of Canadian twenty dollar bills. Next, enjoy a short lakeside walk along the shores of lovely Lake Louise. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a fine meal at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan).
After passing by Bow Lake, we'll stop at Peyto Lake. At sunset, get ready for a memorable ride across Athabasca Glacier on a VIP massive vehicle - “Ice Explorer” (own expense). Get the very best experience and stay at the unique hotel at the Columbia Icefield that features spectacular views of the Athabasca Glacier during the day and unmatched stargazing at night.
- Glacier View Inn or similar
Columbia Icefield - Jasper
Summary of The Day: In the morning, step on Glacier Skywalk (own expense) and have a thrilling experience on a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 feet drop. After visiting the Athabasca Falls, we'll head to the Jasper. You can capture the most magnificent view of mother nature by River Rafting (own expense) or Horseback Riding (own expense). Or simply stroll along the heart-shaped Beauvert Lake next to the Jasper Park Lodge.
- Marmot Lodge / Lobstick Lodge or similar
Jasper - VIA Train (Overnight)
Summary of The Day: In the morning you'll be free to explore Jasper on your own. Please self-transfer with hotel shuttle services to the Jasper Train Station and check in at least an hour before departure. The train departs at 2:30pm.
It is advised to schedule your hotel transfer the night before on Day 5 when you check in.
Travel on board the VIA train from Jasper in the Rockies to Kamloops, located in the heart of British Columbia’s interior. Along the way you'll pass by Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies at 3,954 metres, Pyramid Falls, and climb over Yellowhead Pass.
We'll overnight aboard the train.
- Overnight on the train or similar
VIA Train - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Your journey continues west towards the Pacific coast. Admire the dramatic changes in scenery, highlights include the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon.
Arrive in the vibrant city of Vancouver at 9:45am. Meet our tour guide in front of the Pacific Train Station, transfer to hotel and enjoy the rest of the day.
- Type A - Value: Best Western Plus/Hampton Inn by Hilton or similar / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza(Plaza Room)/ Westin Wall Centre or similar / Type C - Budget: Barclay Hotel or similar / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center or similar
Summary of The Day: Passengers with Vancouver departures, will have a free day for shopping, dining and exploring. You will be transferred to the Vancouver airport after.
Passengers with Seattle departures, will depart at 7:30am and arrive in Seattle approximately at noon ($50 p.p/way).
YVR Airport arrivals: We'll greet you at Baggage Claim Belt #3 (For Canada domestic arrivals) or “Welcome Figures” wooden statue in Arrival Hall (For international arrivals).
Vancouver Cruise Terminal arrivals: customer should meet our guide at CANADA PLACE (the gate of PAN PACIFIC) at 9:45am. Please contact our guide to confirm the pick-up time and location. Then, we'll take you on the half-day Vancouver City Tour before we transfer you to the hotel. Please leave your cruise information including arrival time and location when you make your reservation.
***Free YVR Airport Transfer Time is only between 8:00am - 9:30pm for Richmond Hotels (Type A and B hotels) and 8:00am - 8:00pm for Downtown Hotels (Type C and D hotels).
For passengers who need pick-up in Seattle (Additional USD 50.00 fee), please meet our tour guide at Baggage Claim Belt #1 at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport at approximately 12:00pm. There is a bonus complimentary Mini Excursion of Seattle tour rather than Vancouver City tour. For Saturday arrivals, postpones 30 mins.
Meet our tour guide at the Seattle Aquarium Main Entrance at 1:45 pm.(Additional $50.00 fee). Transfer to Vancouver Hotel after a brief stop at Space Needle.
Customers with Seattle Cruise Terminal arrivals: customer should meet our guide at PIER 91 or PIER 66 at 1:15pm. Please contact our guide to confirm the pick-up time and location. Then, transfer to Vancouver Hotel after a brief stop at Space Needle. Please leave your cruise information including arrival time and location when you make the reservation.
Passengers with Seattle arrivals on Saturdays, the meeting time will be delayed about half an hour.
We offer one complimentary airport pick-up from YVR Airport or one complimentary Seattle/Vancouver Cruise Terminal pick-up for each order within the above time frame.(8:00am-8:00pm) After the tour, we transfer guests to the airport together. If you need additional transfer service beyond our time frame, please contact us for availability and price.
The complimentary transfer times are between 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (Richmond Hotel) or 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Downtown Hotel).
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or 50 E. Pender St in downtown.
We suggest guests book their flights after 3:00pm. If your tour ends on Saturday, we suggest you please arrange your flight after 4:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,309.00||USD $1,186.00||USD $1,124.00||USD $1,879.00||USD $939.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $40.00||+USD $26.00||+USD $20.00||+USD $70.00|
|+USD $10.00||+USD $3.00|
|+USD $120.00||+USD $96.00||+USD $85.00||+USD $230.00||+USD $50.00|
|+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $170.00||+USD $147.00|
|+USD $209.00||+USD $209.00||+USD $209.00||+USD $209.00||+USD $186.00|
|+USD $250.00||+USD $250.00||+USD $250.00||+USD $250.00||+USD $228.00|
|+USD $243.00||+USD $243.00||+USD $243.00||+USD $243.00||+USD $221.00|
|+USD $277.00||+USD $277.00||+USD $277.00||+USD $277.00||+USD $255.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $123.00||+USD $115.00||+USD $111.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $98.00||+USD $93.00||+USD $93.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $49.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
*Please note that prices may change and are subject to final confirmation.
*Children under 2 years old may join this tour for $45/day. Please comment the child's name and age(including month) when booking. We'll arrange a seat for your child, however, you must provide a car seat. The service fee for the tour guide must be paid for children as well.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up and drop-off
- 7-night hotel accommodations an 1 night onboard VIA Rail
- Complimentary Mini Ferry Ride and Admission fee to National Parks
- Admission to Canadian Rockies Gondola, Columbia Icefield Snowmobile and Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- VIA Rail with Sleeper Plus Class
- Professional bilingual(Chinese and English) tour escort
- Airfare or related transportation between your home and Vancouver/Seattle airport
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
YVR Airport Pickup: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, meals, and admission to optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to final confirmation when on tour.
- Meal plan package(you can choose to pay on tour or pay in advance when booking):
1)Rocky Mountain Meal(7 meals included):
$170 per adult, $147 per child (2-11)
2) Full Meal(3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners in total)
-Value (A) : $209 per adult, $186 per child (2-11)
-Deluxe (B) : $250 per adult, $228 per child (2-11)
-Budget (C) : $243 per adult, $221 per child (2-11)
-Premium (D) : $277 per adult, $255 per child (2-11)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 32 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 25-32 days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 17-24 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 16-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
- Fees and taxes not mentioned above should be paid in CAD currency. Passengers who choose to pay in USD, will need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Hotel upgrade fees or VIA Train option(s) are non-refundable in case of change or cancellation.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. Please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or a permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country of origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- A light coat is recommended during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses, and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or is provided at the last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service. However, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Mya Aye,
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can make reservation for Sept 22nd, all the seats are subject to final confirmation from local office, usually it takes us 1-2 days to get the confirmation status.
Customer Service Rep
Rocky mountain meal upgrade (7 meals ) are for which day , in which cities, what kind of meals - chinese/ american etc ?
Fairmont Banff spring upgrade - what kind of room ? upgrade is for one day only right ?
Thanks 09/16/2016 08:56:00
Dear Mya Aye,
Thanks for your inquiry.
As the train tickets are booked according to the time they are paid, we can't 100% that we can arrange one person for upper berth and one person for lower berth if 2 persons travel together.
It only offers one night upgrade at Fairmont Banff Springs (Fairmont Room).
The Rocky meal plan is allotted as below, you can relate it to the tour itinerary. 70%-80% are Chinese meals.
Day 3 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4 (Lunch)
Day 5 (Lunch)
Day 6 (Breakfast, Lunch)
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7