Summary of The Day:
Get the full Italian experience in Vancouver’s most diverse and colorful neighborhoods, the Drive. From Naples certified Pizza to freshly baked cannoli, this 2.5 hour tour takes you on a tasting adventure with mouthwatering surprises waiting for you at each of the 8 stops. Sample pizza, pasta, Italian meats, cheeses, sangria, and several desserts. End the tour people watching with an Italian cappuccino to complete the experience. You’ll be led by a passionate local who will share tips, stories, and introduce you to the interesting people behind the scenes.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Children 3 years old or younger who will not eat do not need to get a ticket.
*Children 4 years old and up pay full adult ticket price.
*Please note: at times in low season (not Feb 14), especially in midweek we sometimes have to reschedule tours if we do not meet the min. required bookings of 6 people.
All food and beverage tastings (enough for a meal)
Airfare or expenses related to travel to the start location of the food tour
All personal expenses (souvenirs, etc)
This tour does not include tips in the ticket price. The standard tips for a tour guide in Vancouver is 10- 15% of the tour price. If you had a great time, tips are greatly appreciated!
Once a ticket has been purchased, no refund or rescheduling available. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals.
Advance ticket purchase required.
Tours fill up quickly so book well in advance for the best selection of dates!
Tour Size: Maximum 16 persons
The tour needs a min. of 6 people to go ahead so sometimes especially in low season we may not get enough bookings and in that case we would need to reschedule the customers for another date. Thanks for your understanding!
All of our tours are held rain or shine. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather the day of your tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.