Calgary - Banff
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Calgary. Then we'll transfer you to your hotel in Banff. You'll meet our guide at hotel lobby around 6pm and learn about the itinerary.
- Optional upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs is available upon request.
Dinner is available upon request.
- Banff International Hotel / Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Banff - Lake Louise - Banff
Summary of The Day: In the morning you'll be free to enjoy Banff with a number of optional activities including Horseback Riding, Carriage Rides, Hot Springs, Bow River Rafting and Helicopter Tours at Kananaskis.
Then, we'll pass Castle Mountain and head to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition). After taking some photos here we'll visit the scenic “Jewel of Rockies,” Lake Louise. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a fine meal at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (included with a meal plan). Next, we'll visit Surprise Corner to get a stunning view of this region and Bow Falls on our way back to Banff.
- Optional upgrade to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is available, however you will not visit Surprise Corner or Bow Falls.
- Banff International Hotel / Mount Royal Hotel or similar
Banff - Columbia Icefield - Jasper
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll pass by Bow Lake and proceed to Jasper National Park. Feel the pristine combination of uncultivated terrain and wildlife habitat before arriving at the Columbia Icefield. Here we'll ride on the Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier, where we'll be able to walk out across this great glacier. Next, we'll enjoy a thrilling experience walking on the Glacier Skywalk to enjoy stunning views of the alpine and glacial vistas.
Afterwards we'll visit the amazing Athabasca Falls and stop for the night in Jasper.
- Lunch is included with a meal plan.
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge or similar
Jasper - Kamloops (Via Rocky Mountaineer)
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll meet in the lobby and take a shuttle bus to the train station to board the Rocky Mountaineer.
As you journey southwest you will be surrounded by the dramatic scenery of the Continental Divide and by the river valleys of the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Today’s highlights include Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies at 3,954 metres, and Pyramid Creek Falls, descending from a hanging valley above North Thompson River.
We'll spend the night in Kamloops
- Breakfast and lunch are included with a meal plan.
Meals, accommodation and tour presentation during the train are provided the train are provided by train company.
- Kamloops Hotel* or similar
Kamloops - Vancouver (VIA Rocky Mountaineer)
Summary of The Day: Today we'll meet in the hotel lobby in the morning and continue your rail journey westwards. Along the way, you will experience dramatic changes in scenery as we pass steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon.
On arrival in Vancouver, tour guide will meet you at the train station and transfer you to your hotel.
- Meals, accommodation and tour presentation during the train are provided the train are provided by train company.
Breakfast and lunch are included with a meal plan.
- Type A–Value Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B–Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C–Budget Barclay Inn / Type D–Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Summary of The Day: [Vancouver Departures]
Enjoy a free day for shopping or fine dining before we transfer you to the Vancouver Airport for your flight home.
If your flight is after 3:30pm, you may enjoy a complimentary city tour of Vancouver including Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. You may also enjoy a ferry ride to Granville Island. Afterwards we'll transfer to the Vancouver Airport or Cruise Pier.
In the morning we'll depart Vancouver and arrive at Seattle Aquarium or Sea-Tac Airport around noon (own expense).
- Breakfast is included with a meal plan.
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 1:45pm.
Transfers are only free between: 8:00am - 9:30pm (Richmond Hotel) or 8:00am - 8:00pm (Downtown Hotel).
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
We suggest guests book their flights after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $2,339.00||USD $2,189.00||USD $2,114.00||USD $2,969.00||USD $1,889.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $13.33||+USD $10.00||+USD $50.00|
|+USD $10.00||+USD $10.00||+USD $10.00||+USD $10.00||+USD $10.00|
|+USD $60.00||+USD $53.33||+USD $50.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $85.00|
|+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $85.00|
|+USD $116.00||+USD $116.00||+USD $116.00||+USD $116.00||+USD $100.00|
|+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $93.00|
|+USD $126.00||+USD $126.00||+USD $126.00||+USD $126.00||+USD $109.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $196.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $198.00||+USD $164.67||+USD $148.00||+USD $396.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $123.00||+USD $114.67||+USD $110.50||+USD $246.00||+USD $98.00|
|+USD $69.00||+USD $69.00||+USD $69.00||+USD $69.00||+USD $38.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Please note that infant(s) also needs to pay for the tour fare $45.00 per day. According to the law, it is illegal to have infant get on the bus without seat. If guests don't pay for infant, then, the infant cannot get on the bus (then at least one passenger cannot join the coach tour to take care the infant). So, If you have infant(s) participate in the tour, please DO leave us a note to remark the actual number of passengers. We'll notify you with the charges.
*Since the price for Banff upgrade hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- Rocky Mountaineer Ticket for GoldLeaf Level
- Admission to Skywalk & Ice Explorer
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfare or related transportation between your home and Vancouver airport
- All personal expenses including hotel and airport services
- Meal plan package:
1) Rocky Mountain Meal(2L,1D)
$100/adult, $85/child (2-11)
2) Full Meal(1B,2L,1D)
-Value (A): $100/adult, $85/child (2-11)
-Deluxe (B): $116/adult, $100/child (2-11)
-Budget (C): $109/adult, $93/child (2-11)
-Premium (D): $126/adult, $109/child (2-11)
(Prices may vary depending on availability, please pay the tour guide if you would like this option )
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour/Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Fees and taxes not mentioned above should be paid in CAD currency. Passengers who choose to pay in USD, will need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. Please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or a permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country of origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- Hotel upgrades are not refundable in the case of a change or cancellation
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles and repellent are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- A light coat is recommended during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses, and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or is provided at the last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service. However, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7