Hometown - Calgary - Kananaskis
Summary of The Day: Depart for the Rocky Mountains. Get settled at your hotel and enjoy a relaxing afternoon. At 6:15pm, meet tour guide at the hotel lobby and review your itinerary. Strongly recommend taking a Helicopter Tour by dusk for a guaranteed highlight of your trip!
- Dinner is available upon request.
- Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino or similar
Kananaskis - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Town of Banff - Surprise Corner - Optional Activities
Summary of The Day: Pass by Castle Mountain, head to Moraine Lake (subject to road conditions). The Ten Peaks view was once featured on the twenty-dollar Canadian bill. Stroll along world-famous “Jewel of the Rockies” - Lake Louise to capture the snow-capped Victoria Glacier along shores of the dazzling turquoise lake. Celebrate your day with a premium meal at Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan). Arrive at Town of Banff, capture the best view of Banff Springs and Bow River at the Surprise Corner. Continue with more activities (optional) such as Rafting, Horseback Riding etc. Explore on your own for the rest of the day.
- Optional upgrade to Chateau Lake Louise or Banff Springs, transfer to hotel after dinner
- Elk+Avenue Hotel (former Banff International) / Inns of Banff or similar
Town of Banff - Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Athabasca Falls - Town of Jasper
Summary of The Day: Drive along the Icefields Parkway, pass by the Bow Lake and proceed to the Jasper National Park in the morning. Feel the pristine combination of uncultivated terrain and wildlife habitat before arriving at the Columbia Icefield. Ride on the massive “Ice Explorer” (adm) onto the Athabasca Glacier followed by a thrilling walk on the Glacier Skywalk (adm) for an eye-opening look of the Sunwapta Falls. Visit the spectacular Athabasca Falls and Jasper a town nestled in a rugged wilderness of unparallel beauty.
- Lunch is included with a meal plan.
- Sawridge Inn/Marmot Lodge or similar
Jasper - Rocky Mountaineer - Mt. Robson - Pyramid Creek Falls - Kamloops (Via Rocky Mountaineer)
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll meet in the lobby and take a shuttle bus to the train station to board the Rocky Mountaineer.
As you journey southwest you will be surrounded by the dramatic scenery of the Continental Divide and by the river valleys of the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Today’s highlights include Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies at 3,954 metres, and Pyramid Creek Falls, descending from a hanging valley above North Thompson River.
We'll spend the night in Kamloops.
- Breakfast and lunch are included with a meal plan.
Meals, accommodation and tour presentation during the train are provided the train are provided by train company.
- Kamloops Hotel or similar
Kamloops - Vancouver (VIA Rocky Mountaineer)
Summary of The Day: Today we'll meet in the hotel lobby in the morning and continue your rail journey westwards. Along the way, you will experience dramatic changes in scenery as we pass steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell’s Gate in the Fraser Canyon.
On arrival in Vancouver, tour guide will meet you at the train station and transfer you to your hotel.
- Meals, accommodation and tour presentation during the train are provided the train are provided by train company.
Breakfast and lunch are included with a meal plan.
- Type A–Value Hampton Inn by Hilton / Best Western Plus / Type B–Deluxe Executive Plaza (Plaza Room) / Westin Wall Centre / Type C–Budget Barclay Inn / Type D–Premium Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre or similar
Vancouver - Hometown/Hometown - Seattle - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: [Vancouver Departures]
Enjoy a free day for shopping or fine dining before we transfer you to the Vancouver Airport for your flight home.
If your flight is after 3:30pm, you may enjoy a complimentary city tour of Vancouver including Downtown, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Vancouver Convention Center and Olympic Cauldron. You may also enjoy a ferry ride to Granville Island. Afterwards we'll transfer to the Vancouver Airport or Cruise Pier.
In the morning we'll depart Vancouver and arrive at Seattle Aquarium or Sea-Tac Airport around noon (own expense).
- Breakfast is included with a meal plan.
Please meet your guide at the domestic claim belt #8 at approximately 2:15pm.
Transfers are only free between: 8:00am - 9:30 pm (Richmond Hotel) or 8:00am - 8:00pm (Downtown Hotel).
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd), Richmond or Chinese Cultural Centre 50 E. Pender St.
We suggest you book flights departing after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $3,059.00||USD $2,913.00||USD $2,839.00||USD $3,799.00||USD $2,499.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $13.34||+USD $10.00||+USD $50.00|
|+USD $10.00||+USD $6.67||+USD $5.00|
|+USD $80.00||+USD $63.34||+USD $55.00||+USD $140.00|
|+USD $127.00||+USD $127.00||+USD $127.00||+USD $127.00||+USD $109.00|
|+USD $127.00||+USD $127.00||+USD $127.00||+USD $127.00||+USD $109.00|
|+USD $148.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $131.00|
|+USD $137.00||+USD $137.00||+USD $137.00||+USD $137.00||+USD $120.00|
|+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $155.00||+USD $138.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $159.00||+USD $319.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $299.00||+USD $252.33||+USD $229.00||+USD $599.00||+USD $159.00|
|+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $339.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $309.00||+USD $262.33||+USD $239.00||+USD $619.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $76.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $76.00||+USD $40.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)/Only for departures during 5/1/2017-9/17/2017
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Please note that infant(s) also needs to pay for the tour fare $45.00 per day. According to the law, it is illegal to have infant get on the bus without seat. If guests don't pay for infant, then, the infant cannot get on the bus (then at least one passenger cannot join the coach tour to take care the infant). So, If you have infant(s) participate in the tour, please DO leave us a note to remark the actual number of passengers. We'll notify you with the charges.
*Since the price for Banff upgrade hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
- Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- Rocky Mountaineer Ticket for GoldLeaf Level
- Admission to Skywalk & Ice Explorer
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfare or related transportation between your home and Vancouver airport
- All personal expenses including hotel and airport services
- Meal plan package:
1) Rocky Mountain Meal(2L,1D)
2) Full Meal(1B,3L,1D)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
Vancouver Night tour/Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Fees and taxes not mentioned above should be paid in CAD currency. Passengers who choose to pay in USD, will need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. Please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or a permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. Please be aware of the status of your country of origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be an extra charge of $30.00 per room per night.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- Hotel upgrades are not refundable in the case of a change or cancellation
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles and repellent are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- A light coat is recommended during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses, and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or is provided at the last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service. However, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
For the coach tour part, the wheelchair needs to be foldable. If the guest cannot not walk by him/herself, please make sure someone is traveling with him/her to help get on/get off the coach.
For the train tour, they do have wheelchair facilities for all services. Wheelchair lifters are available at all stations and the GoldLeaf Service dome coaches are equipped with interior ADA-style elevators.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7