Summary of The Day:
Nevada’s oldest and largest State Park, Valley of Fire, features amazing red sandstone formations that contrast dramatically with the stark beauty of the Mojave Desert. A unique Tour Trekker is the perfect vehicle to explore Fire Canyon, Atlatl Rock, White Dome, and Rainbow Vista. Experience the aweinspiring beauty of the Valley of Fire in luxurious comfort. This custom built Tour Trekker vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extralarge viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Your adventure guide will interpret much of the geology, history and ecology on this amazing tour.
• Ice water is provided on all tours. For your safety, no food and glass containers on tour
• Our tours are small and personalized seating only 10 guests per vehicle for a more comfortable, small group interactive experience.
• You'll travel in custom built 10-passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road.
• Our professionally trained guides escort you throughout your tour ready to answer your questions and fill you in on all the flora, fauna, geology, and history of the Southwest. Many are uniquely qualified as Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG), a distinction that substantiates their commitment to advanced learning, teaching and stewardship.
• We are one of the few companies in NV to be issued off-road permits by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) allowing us to travel to remote areas inaccessible to most.
Tour Departure Time: Please contact us to confirm the departure time.
Pick-up at all major Las Vegas Strip hotels. Please note your hotel location and confirm the pick-up time with us when booking.
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Please be advised that our tours are in fact package deals and we do not alter the itinerary or the price of these set packages. If you chose to drive out to the meeting point on your own, there would be no discount offered.