Summary of The Day: Valencia is a totally flat city with lots of green areas and a historical city center. It provides easy access to bicyclists thanks to the bike-paths network and slow-traffic streets.
The Valencia Bike Tour is the different, original and environmentally-friendly fun tour, starting with the Turia Gardens, the former riverbed that used to wind its way through the city.
Later on participants will pedal down the streets, squares and by the main monuments of the old city until they get to Valencia’s newest landmark - the City of Arts & Sciences.
We'll return to the starting point stopping in a bar to relax and have a refreshment if you wish (not included).
Departure & Arrival point: Valencia Bikes, Paseo de la Pechina, 32
* Difficulty index: easy.
* Please check in at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* The tour is not recommended for children aged under 8 years old.
Departure time and guided language:
11:00am: English, German
4:00pm: Engish and Dutch (March to October only)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 8 to 11 years old - free of charge.
* The tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Multilingual Official guide
Rain ponchos are available, should they be needed. Helmets and child seats are available on request for free.
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Please check in at Valencia Bikes (Paseo de la Pechina, 32) 15 minutes before the tour begins.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.