Summary of The Day: After picking you up from the airport you will meet your expert guide and begin our 2 hour drive to Jinja, out destination for the night. We'll stop in Mabira for a thrilling ziplining experience before arriving in Jinja, located right on the Nile. Here you can join a boat cruise to see the scenic landscape and discover the source of the Nile.
Summary of The Day: After your breakfast, we'll transfer to our departure point to go white water rafting on the Nile! Or, if you can choose from a selection of other activities in Jinja, including bungee jumping.
After a thrilling day here we'll transfer you to your hotel in Entebbe or the airport for your flight home.
Breakfast and lunch are included.
Detailed transfer information would be revealed once your reservation is confirmed. Please contact the local operator one or two days prior to the departure to double confirm the details.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price is per person based on double occupancy. Single travelers would be paired with other travelers of the same sex.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Airport transfers on first and last day
Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
Services of an English-speaking driver guide
Fuel for the whole trip
Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
Drinking water while in the vehicle
Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
Uganda Visa (USD 50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the airport)
Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry
Yellow fever is a risk in all the East African Countries. It is recommended that all travelers over the age of 9 months receive this vaccine.
It is not recommended to drink the tap water during your time in all the East African countries. It is important to stick with bottled water, even when brushing teeth.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.