Summary of The Day: The world's largest movie studio and theme park, Universal Studios Hollywood has unique and ground-breaking attractions such as The Simpsons Ride, which features the show's classic humor and many of its memorable characters - all voiced by the original actors. Experience hair-raising thrills and heart-pounding surprises on thrill rides like Revenge of the Mummy - The Ride and Jurassic Park - The Ride. Take adventure to the next dimension in Shrek 4-D, with effects so real, all your senses will be on ogre-time.
Universal Studios Hollywood is the place to see how Hollywood magic really happens. Explore the back lot in the world's largest working movie studio as you go behind the scenes of your favorite movies Universal Studios The Simpsons Ride and TV shows on the hour long Studio Tour. You may see Wisteria Lane from ABC's hit series "Desperate Housewives", come face-to-face with Norman Bates at the legendary Bates Motel from "Psycho", and encounter the eerie plane crash from "War of the Worlds". Each tram is equipped with HD monitors to show clips and commentary throughout the tour.
With thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants, and cinemas at CityWalk, Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.
Beginning on April 7th, 2016, fulfill your childhood dreams of entering The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Traverse the halls of Hogwarts, visit Olivander's Wand Shop to see which wand will choose you, dine at the Three Broomsticks, taste real life butter beer, and shop at Zonko's Joke Shop and Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods. Plus, get your adrenaline pumping as you zoom through Harry Potter World firsthand on the Flight of the Hippogriff and Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey! The Wizarding World has come to life at Universal Studios Hollywood, giving you experience all the Harry Potter World rides, shops, restaurants, and live performances.
Choose to Leave the park at 3:00pm or 6:00pm!!
We offer pick-up service at hotels of main areas. Please offer your hotel address when booking this tour and contact us prior to your departure date to confirm the pick-up time. Thank you for your understanding!
Main areas：West Hollywood / Hollywood, San Fernando Valley / Universal / Hollywood, Valley, Mid Wilshire / East Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Pasadena / Glendale / Burbank, Beverly Hills / Brentwood / Bel Air, Santa Monica / Beverly Hills / Century
*Adult is 49 inches and taller
*Child is 3 years old to 48 inches tall.
*Child under 3 will be free.
*Please note: US$5 surcharge will be collected at check in if customers are visiting Universal on a Weekend or Holiday.
Surcharge days are as follows:
Saturday / Sunday - April, May, September, October, November, and December
Friday / Saturday / Sunday - June, July, August
Labor Day - September 2
Christmas - December 23
New Year - December 30
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Admission is included in the price of this tour, with all rides, attractions and shows
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
If you have reserved pickup from one of the hotels:
On the morning of the tour, you are picked up from hotels and brought to the terminal where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for boarding pass. You are then directed to your sightseeing tour coach. At the finish of your tour, your will be dropped off at your hotels.
You may drive to 6925 Hollywood Blvd., and should arrive by no later than 9:00 am on the day of your tour.
We recommend guests re-confirm departure time by calling tour provider 24-48 hours prior to tour departure, as frequency of tour departures does vary slightly from time to time. Contact phone number will be provided on E-Ticket for guests to call.
Luggage: You are allowed one portable luggage (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to the limited space on the bus.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.