Universal Studios Front of Line Pass Tour in Peak season
Summary of The Day: Go to the front of the line at Universal Studios Hollywood and get the best seats in the house at all shows and attractions! The Front of Line Pass includes all day admission to Universal Studios Hollywood plus one-time priority access at each ride & attraction, one-time priority seating at each show, and special behind-the-scenes access at Water World and Universal's Animal Actors.
You'll find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: Universal Studios Hollywood, which has unique and ground-breaking attractions such as The Simpsons Ride, which features the show's classic humor and many of its memorable characters - all voiced by the original actors. Experience hair-raising thrills and heart-pounding surprises on thrill rides like Revenge of the Mummy The Ride and Jurassic Park The Ride. Take adventure to the next dimension in Shrek 4-D, with effects so real all of your senses will be on ogre-time.
Universal Studios Hollywood is the place to see how Hollywood magic really happens. Explore the back lot in the world's largest working movie studio as you go behind the scenes of your favorite movies, Universal Studios The Simpsons Ride, and TV shows on the hour long Studio Tour. With thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants, and cinemas at City Walk, Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.
- Hotel Pick-up time: 8:10 am - 8:30 am
Departure time: 9:00 am
Return Time: Departures from Universal Studios back to Anaheim are at 5:00 pm during the winter and 7:00 pm during the summer. Times may also vary depending on Universal Studios' operating schedule; please confirm times with your driver upon disembarking the bus.
|USD $315.98||USD $315.98|
*Guests should be 5 and older only |
*Children share the same rates as adults.
*Please note: US$5 surcharge will be collected at check in if customers are visiting Universal on a Weekend or Holiday.
Surcharge days are as follows:
Saturday / Sunday – April, May, September, October, November, and December
Friday / Saturday / Sunday – June, July, August
Labor Day - September 2
Christmas - December 23
New Year - December 30
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotel (please note your hotel while booking)
- A Front of Line admission ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood, with all rides, attractions and shows
- Ground transportation on the 13 seat mini bus
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- We offer pick-up service at hotels in popular areas. Please note your hotel address when booking this tour and contact us prior to your departure date to confirm the pick-up time.
- If you have requested hotel pick-up: On the morning of the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and brought to the terminal where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for a boarding pass. You will then be directed to your sightseeing tour coach. At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- You may drive to 2232 S. Harbor Blvd, and should arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- Departure times occasionally vary. A contact phone number will be provided on your E-Ticket for guests to call.
- Luggage: You are allowed one carry-on luggage item (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to limited space on the bus.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7