Summary of The Day: Travelling directly from Salzburg to Hallstatt, our route will take us past Gosau, Russbach and Abtenau. As we pass by Gosau, enjoy great views of Dachstein Mountains. Thanks to its extraordinary beauty, Hallstatt was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Let the unique charm of this historic town beguile you. You might want to take this rare opportunity to visit the famous Beinhaus (Charnel House) with its painted skulls.
After ample free time in Hallstatt, we'll continue to Bad Ischl, which still contains remnants of the time when it was the summer residence of Emperor Franz Josef's imperial court. Spend a relaxing moment or two walking around the town center, passing the Spa Centre, Lehar Theatre, local museum or perhaps enjoying a strong brew at one of the famous coffee houses. We'll travel back through the lake area en route to Salzburg.
This tour departs at 12:45pm from Mirabellplatz 2 in Salzburg, just in front of Mirabell Gardens:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-12 years)
Infant (0-4 years)
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please select your language of choice during booking.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Present your printed voucher to the driver upon boarding.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.