Summary of The Day: Established in 1885 by Francisco Undurraga, this is one of Chile's oldest wineries. Mr Undurraga planted the first vines on the Santa Ana Estate in the heart of the Maipo Valley, initiating a project which went on to extend across the main areas of Chile, such as Alto Maipo, Leyda, Rapel and Cauquenes.
With 130 years of experience, Vina Undurraga makes unique wines of specific origin which reflect the best of the land and valleys of Chile.
Come and visit and discover its great history. Taste a glass of our wine and discover the enigmas, flavors, aromas and history which infuse our vineyards. Your hosts will be delighted to welcome you and ensure you have a great experience on this classic guided tour. It lasts approximately one hour and 15 minutes and includes a complete visit of the winery, including the Aliwen corner, vineyards, soil analysis test pit, vinification plant, entertainment garden, and underground cellars, ending with a great tasting of 3 "reserva wines" (brands depend on availability), and a complimentary wine glass as a gift.
Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to the departure date of the tour to reconfirm date of travel, hotel, pickup time, and location for your tour.
If you're staying at Hilton (Airport), Holiday Inn (Airport), Diego de Almagro (Airport), Manquehue (Airport), Radisson Petra (La Dehesa) or Mercure (Ciudad Empresarial, Quilicura) you should reach one of our pick up zones located in Downtown, Providencia or Las Condes. For more information, please contact us.
For bookings of 11 persons or more please contact us.
You can either print your voucher or show the e-voucher at the time of check-in to your guide.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.