Summary of The Day: Vancouver Departures
For travelers who arrive before 11:00am (international flights) or 12:00pm (domestic flights), we will enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vancouver, visiting the second-largest Chinatown in North America, the world's first steam whistle clock in Gastown, the 2010 Olympic Cauldron, Canada Place and Stanley Park.
For those flying in to Seattle, we'll take a city tour of Seattle, visiting Chinatown and the world famous Space Needle (admission not included)
You may also join the city tour at around 1:30pm at the Space Needle.
- For those booking this tour with a pre-extension or post-extension at the same hotel, we offer airport pick-up and drop-off service. Please contact us for a quote. You may also take the free shuttle bus to the hotel.
- Ramada Hotel/Accent Inn(B-Value) / The Westin Wall Center/Four Points Sheraton(A-Deluxe) or similar
Vancouver - Kelowna - Vernon/Salmon Arm
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin our fantastic Canadian Rockies tour, traveling throughFraser Valley towards Kelowna. After lunch, we'll continue the journey in Kelowna, a well known city for its fruit orchards. Take photos at Lake Okanagan which is famous for its legendary story and search for the lake monster 'Ogopogo.'
Then we'll visit a famous winery to learn the basic of wine making along with some tasting of Canadian wines and the delicious ice wine.
From here we'll head to Vernon and taste different varieties of fruits and honey products in this lovely Canadian town. In the evening, we'll arrive Vernon or Salmon Arm to spend the night.
- Optional meal plan includes lunch and dinner.
- Village Green Hotel Vernon / Comfort lnn Salmon Arm or similar
Vernon/Salmon Arm - Lake Louise - Banff
Summary of The Day: Today we'll enter the Canadian Rockies and visit Yoho National Park. Here we'll visit Emerald Lake, the largest of Yoho's 61 lakes and ponds, as well as one of the park's premier tourist attractions.
Then we'll head to the luxurious Lake Louise Ski Resort where we can take a gondola ride to see the local habitat grizzly bears in the gondola (subject to availability). From the observation deck, we'll see the beautiful Lake Louise.
After lunch we'll take a leisurely stroll along the Lake Louise and take some photos at the “Jewel of the Rockies.”
Then we'll arrive in the alpine town of Banff.
- Optional meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- Banff Inn / Voyager Inn Banff or similar
Banff - Columbia lcefield - Jasper/Hinton
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll visit Bow Fall, a major waterfall on the Bow River.
If traffic permits, we'll have thechance to visit Peyto Lake. From here we'll arrive at the Columbia Icefield and ride the the Columbia Ice Explorer out onto the expansive Athabasca Glacier. Feel free to get out and have a snowball fight!
Then we'll visit the Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre and step out onto the Glacier Skywalk, which offers stunning views of the surrounding Canadian Rockies and its gorgeous peaks and valleys.
Lastly, we'll visit the gorgeous Athabasca Waterfall before settling down in Jasper or Hinton for the night.
- Skywalk open from May - Oct only
Optional meal plan includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Chateau Jasper / Savvridge Lodge / Holidays lnn Hinton or similar
Jasper/Hinton - Maligne Canyon - Sun Peak
Summary of The Day: After breakfast , we'll visit Maligne Canyon, which measures over 50 metres (160 ft) deep
Then we'll stop by the beautiful Patricia Lake and Pyramid lake before heading to Spahats Falls,a waterfall within Wells Gray Provincial Park.
After dinner, we'll transfer to our hotel in Sun Peak.
- Optional meal plan includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Coast Sun Peak Lodge or similar
Sun Peak - Kamloops - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: We enjoy a hotel breakfast, after drive to Kamloops. In Kamloops visit the Ginseng shop to learn the planting and selection of ginseng as well as to taste the ginseng tea . After lunch, return to Vancouver.
Victoria One Day Tour
Summary of The Day: Int he early morning we'll take a ferry to Vancouver Island and visit the great city of Victoria.The highlight of our trip here is a tour of the gorgeous Butchart Gardens, which offers 50 acres of magnificent oral show in its Rose Garden, Sunken Garden, Italian Garden and Japanese Garden.
Then we'll take a sightseeing tour of Victoria, visiting the Chinatown, Inner Harbor, Centennial Square, British cColumbia Parliament Building, Beacon Hill Park, and the historic Mile Zero landmark which marks the world's longest highway, the Trans-Canada Highway.
Afterwards we'll return to Vancouver.
- Ramada Hotel/Accent Inn(B-Value) / The Westin Wall Center/Four Points Sheraton(A-Deluxe) or similar
Vancouver / Seattle
Summary of The Day:
For guests departing from Vancouver, you may join a half-day Vancouver city tour before your flight.
In the morning we'll depart Vancouver and head to Seattle International Airport.
Vancouver International Airport Pick-up:
Complimentary pick-up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is available from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm.
Please meet your driver at Baggage Claim #2 for Canada domestic flights, and the Totem Poles Waiting Area in the Arrival Hall for international flights/U.S. flights.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Pick-up (additional USD 50.00/person):
Pick-up time is 11:45 am - 12:00 pm at #00 gate at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac). Please book an international flight arriving before 10:30 am.
If you arrive at Sea-Tac after 12:00 pm, please arrange your own transportation to Vancouver.
We also provide transfers to the Canada Place and Ballantyne cruise terminals for an additional USD 20/person. Pick-up time is 9:00 am. If you need this service please indicate the name of the cruise when booking.
For guests departing from Vancouver International Airport, please take the free shuttle bus to the airport. Please arrange flight after 3:30 pm.
For guests departing from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, please book a flight leaving after 3:30 pm. (transfer to Sea-Tac: $50.00/person)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $789.00||USD $663.00||USD $599.00||USD $1,259.00||USD $409.00|
|+USD $198.00||+USD $198.00||+USD $198.00||+USD $198.00||+USD $168.00|
Types of Accommodation in Vancouver
|+USD $40.00||+USD $27.00||+USD $20.00||+USD $110.00|
|+USD $148.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $148.00||+USD $80.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quad Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple/Quad price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 year-old stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
***Please note that infants also need to pay the full fare. It is illegal to carry an infant on your lap; they must have their own seat. Please include all infants in the total number of passengers and remember to bring a car seat.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Ground Transportation with air-conditioned
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Free Vancouver airport transfer (8:00 am - 9:30 pm)
- Admission to mentioned National Parks
- Airfares or other transportation to Vancouver/ Seattle airport
- All personal expenses including hotel services and porterage
- Admission fees (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
-Snow Coach + Skywalk + Banff Gondola + Butchart Gardens + BC Ferry: $148.00/Adult, $80.00/Child (6-15) (Mandatory fee, please select in the book section)
- Rocky Meal Plan:
- 12 meals: $198.00/adult, $168.00/child (2-11 years of age)
- Tips for tour guide and driver: $8.00/person/day
- Vancouver airport pick-up tips: $4.00/person/way (If you choose to purchase the optional tours and meal plan, the guide will collect additional 5% tax)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with your flight information at least 7 days before the tour departure date.
- Although a visa is not required for U.S. citizens, please bring your photo I.D. and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for entry and re-entry. Bringing your passport to show at border checkpoints is strongly encouraged. Children 18 and under must show a birth certificate. If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required of certain nationalities. Please check the status of your country of origin and/or inquire with the local immigration office regarding your eligibility for multiple entry, thereby avoiding unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed.
- Cancellation Policy:
* More than 32 days prior to departure date: $40/person
* 18-32 days prior to departure date: 50% penalty
* No refund for cancellations made within 17 days of departure date; No partial refund on any unused services.
- Each customer is allowed to take one check-in luggage (23cm x 40cm x 55cm) and one carry-on bag. $35.00/piece+5% tax luggage fee will be applied to the extra luggage, depending on the space of the bus.
- If you would like stay in an appointed hotel (among the hotels we can offer), $20.00/room/night extra fee will be charged.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airlines and local tour providers in advance to confirm flight arrival time and shuttle pick-up time and location.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7