Summary of The Day: Everybody needs good neighbors! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the dramas unfold every day on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, 'Neighbors.'
On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie The Ultimate Fan Tour, you’ll go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake.
Also, we'll take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys and Dial-A-Kyle. This is a great day out, and your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbors.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children younger than 3.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Visit to Ramsay Street
Exclusive entry to see exterior sets of Global Studios
The Neighbors Tour contains slapstick humor and spoilers.
Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access. Photo opportunities of the street are available at a distance only.
Minimum of 5 passengers required for tour departure. If we cannot reach the minimum number of passengers when the tour date is close, we may recommend alternative tour or date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.