Summary of The Day: In the morning you will be served with breakfast at your lodge before traveling to Kibale. You will enjoy watching the beautiful Uganda’s landscape as we pass by plantations, green savannah, fruit markets alongside the road and homesteads. We'll enjoy a packed lunch along the way before arriving in Fort Portal in the evening.
In the evening you will set off for a nature walk in Kibale with spotlights to search for nocturnal animals such as Bush Babies.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you will be served with delicious breakfast at your lodge before setting off for another adventurous tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest where we'll go Gorilla trekking.
On our way, you will be position to spot out bird species including woodpeckers, Apalise, barbets, kingfishers, Bee-eaters, Raptors, Honey guides, Window birds, Tker birds, Greenbuls, Swallows, Cisticolas, Butterflies Chats, Shrinks, Larks, Pipits starlings and so
much more. Then we'll arrive at the Park entrance in time for lunch at your lodge.
In the afternoon, you will take a walk to the water falls of Munyagwa River on a scenic nature walk. Afterwards you'll enjoy dinner at the lodge.
Summary of The Day: With a delicious cup of tea in the morning, you will set off to the park headquarters for a gorilla safari briefing meeting before you walk into the thick impassable forest looking for the gorillas.
The hunt for gorillas may take a lot of hours or even a whole day. It all depends on the movement and site of these primates since they are movable and no one controls their movements. As you hike into the jungles, make sure that your eyes open to spot out other forest species like elephants, black fronted duiker’s buffaloes, bush bucks and baboons.
Lunch will be served in the jungle forest with the gorillas but you will not be allowed to feed them for conservation purposes and the gorillas are vegetarians. You will only spend one hour with the gorillas and return to your lodging, where you'll be free to relax after the astonishing gorilla hike. Take pleasure in a view of the sorted hillside if you are staying at one of the lodges view.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Lake Mburo National Park - Kampala
Summary of The Day: After a delicious breakfast, we'll depart the jungle forest of Bwindi, driving to Lake Mburo.
This scenic drive is the perfect chance to relax after the gorilla expedition. We'll discover a world of wonders as we drive through the Kabale Hills. We'll have an early arrival at Lake Mburo where we'll enjoy wildlife game drive to spot the thriving herds of Zebras.
From Lake Mburo we'll travel to the Uganda Equator to stand between two hemispheres. This is also the perfect stop to purchase local souvenirs at the arts and crafts shops.
Then we'll arrive back in Kampala and check into our accommodation.
Summary of The Day: After a delicious breakfast at Cassia Lodge, we'll check out and take a guided city tour of Kampala. Along the way we'll see King of Buganda’s Palace, The King’s Lake, Namirembe Cathedral, Makerere University, Nakasero Market, The Old and New Car Parks, The Kasubi Royal Tombs and the Uganda Museum.
Then we'll have lunch at one of the top restaurants in Kampala before transferring you to the airport.
If the cancellation was made within 30 days prior to the departure date, it's non-refundable.
If cancellation was made more than 31 days prior to the departure date, 90% of payment will be refunded.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.