Summary of The Day: Welcome to Uganda! Today you'll land in Entebbe International Airport where you'll meet your guide. They will transfer you to your hotel in Kampala where you can relax for the rest of the day.
Summary of The Day: After a scrumptious breakfast we'll say farewell to Kampala and travel westwards through Uganda’s beautiful green countryside to the Queen Elizabeth National park. The journey will take 6-7 hours with stopovers at areas of tourist attraction such as the Royal Equator for an opportunity to stand in two hemispheres at the same time.
We will continue through the savannah grasslands, passing by fields and fields of banana plantations and several herds of local long horned Ankole cattle. We will arrive in the evening Queen Elizabeth National Park in the evening, just in time for dinner at our lodge.
Summary of The Day: You will set off early (about 6:30am) for a morning game drive, an awesome experience to spot the animals in natural habitats. Expect to see the famous Big Five: the African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and rhinoceros. We'l also get to see bush bucks, kobs, giant forest hogs, hyenas, leopards, antelopes, and waterbucks as well as numerous species of birds.
After the morning game drive you will return for breakfast at the lodge and have time to relax till lunch. In the afternoon you will take a cruise along the amazing Kazinga Channel to see hippos, buffaloes, and crocodiles up close! Keep your camera close to spot these amazing animals as well as hundreds of birds that live along the water banks, such as the famous Shoebill, pelicans, and Jacana.
Queen Elizabeth National Park - Chimp Tracking - Kampala
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, we'll bid adieu to Queen Elizabeth National Park and begin our journey back to Kampala. But the adventure doesn't end yet, as we'll have three options to itineraries: chimp tracking in the Kyambura Gorge, a visit to a mysterious bat cave, or a visit to the Blue Lake in Queen Elizabeth.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively. Each room may be equipped with two full size beds or one large bed with a double sofa-bed.
*Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
If cancellation was made within 17 days prior to the departure date, it's non-refundable.
If cancellation was made 18-29 days prior to the departure date, 75% of payment will be refunded.
If cancellation was made 30 or more days prior to the departure date, 90% of payment will be refunded.
Given that chimp tracking involves a lot of walking on rough, mountainous terrain, a tracker is advised to:
- Bring shoes with good traction, suitable for steep muddy slopes
- Carry rain gear, sunscreen and a hat, as the weather is unpredictable
- Carry enough water and food
- Carry binoculars
- Carry a good camera that can take photographs of black animals in dim light without a flash. A monopod can also be very helpful.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.