Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll meet with our host and wine expert guide who will accompany us throughout the tour.
We will head Uco Valley, the wine oasis for Argentina, where the most prestigious wineries producing premium wines and the landscape provides unique value to this circuit.
We will visit 3 wineries, touring their facilities and tasting a selection of wines. The guide will present the processes, the care, breeding and fractionation of different types of wine. At noon we will have lunch at a restaurant in a prestigious winery in the area, enjoying a renowned cuisine. We will learn about the tasting techniques and the guide will explain in detail the importance of the cork in the bottle and the use of glasses for tasting.
The 3 wineries we will visit will be chosen from Salentein, Clos de los 7, Lurton, Andeluna, O 'Fournier, La Celia, Pulenta Estate, and Atamisque.
Lunch will be dined at one of the following wineries: Salentein, La Bodega Altus Tupiña, O'Fournier, Andeluna, or Clos de los 7.
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Times are subject to change.
MEN - Hotel Aconcagua
San Lorenzo 545,Mendoza, Argentina,M5500GFK
MEN - Hotel Argentino
Espejo 455,Mendoza, Argentina,5500
MEN - Hotel Boutique Huentala
Primitivo de la Reta P. 1007,Mendoza, Argentina,5500
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once your reservation is confirmed.
This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants.
A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. Refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will not be granted once the voucher has been issued. Availability and pricing for a attraction admissions or service costs are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.