Summary of The Day: Would you like to admire the beauty of Prague and its famous sights in peace and quiet and without being pushed and rushed by other tourists? Then hop aboard and enjoy the majestic views of the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and many more great sights!
The cruise starts at Cech Bridge (Cechuv most), where you’ll get a full view of the splendid Prague Castle. Then, you'll pass under Charles Bridge to continue past the Rudolfinum, a gallery and a concert hall in neo-renaissance style, and the National Theatre, another neo-renaissance gem. You’ll sail through the oldest floodgate in Smichov, reaching the building of “Ginger and Fred”, or the Dancing House, a marvelous example of modern Prague architecture.
You will then continue all the way to Vysehrad, a castle fort on a rock cliff high above the river, from where you’ll turn back. And should you get thirsty or feel peckish, you can choose from a wide range of drinks and help yourself to some tasty snacks.
This two-hour cruise does not include audio commentary!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 3-10 years old.
* 0-2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Cruise Ticket - ticket valid all day for one cruise
This tour takes place from November - March daily at 3:30pm and from March - November daily at 3:00pm and 4:30pm.
Desert is only available for tours departing at 3:00pm or 3:30pm.
During Advent weekends in December, customers can enjoy a complimentary hot drink (or mulled wine) and cake.
This tour departs from the landing stage under Cechuv Bridge, Dvorakovo nabrezi, 110 00 Prague 1, pier 5.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
You should go to the departure location on your own and check in 15 minutes before the tour begins.
2-hour cruise does not include audio commentary.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.