Summary of The Day: One of our most popular tours, with rave reviews. We will take you into the beautiful Tuscan country side to meet the owners and producers of traditional Tuscan wineries. At the first winery you will learn all about the wonderful wine and olive oil produced here using traditional methods from its passionate team dedicated to making only the highest quality.Chianti Wine tour on the Tuscan hills from Pisa
Then we visit the cantina where the wine is aged and learn about the aging process before tasting a selection of their wines. At the second winery, a large historic family run estate, you will learn about their organic wine making, visiting the vineyard to see the grapes on the picturesque vines (weather permitting). You will then enjoy a selection of their great wines.
After a relaxing afternoon tasting wine we will return to your accommodation, passing through the beautiful Tuscan countryside. This is both a fun and relaxing way to spend the day, with real Italians sharing their traditional way of life with you.
Please input your hotel information during booking in the "Reservation Request" box on the Traveler's Info page.
Please present a copy of your reservation to the guide at pick-up.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.