Summary of The Day: From Anchorage, we'll travel along the scenic Seward Highway. One of only 13 highways in the US with the distinction of "All American Road". Along the way we will have great opportunities to view and photograph wildlife and scenic vistas. First we stop at the beautiful Hotel Alyeska and the ski town of Girdwood.
Take an optional scenic tram to the top of Mt Alyeska for lunch with a view. Next stop - Portage, where you will board the mv Ptarmigan for an optional one-hour cruise across the stunning scenery of iceberg-dotted Portage Lake.
After the cruise, stop in at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska's wildlife. The AWCC takes in injured and orphaned animals year-round, providing spacious enclosures and quality animal care. Here you can view and photograph up close Alaska's iconic animals that are unable to be released into the wild.
Afterwards, we'll head back to Anchorage and enjoy a narrated city tour including all the best dining places.
Please only select only 1 ticket per group. 1 ticket allows 13 travelers to join the tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.