Summary of The Day: Join us on the perfect combination of culture and adventure. We will take you to the heart of the Maya land and the majestic archaeological site of Tulum with its spectacular views over the Caribbean waters.
Experience the thrill of flying over the jungle canopy on a spectacular zip-line ride, test your tenacity as you rappel 60 ft down into the mayan jungle and enjoy snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and outstanding rock formations.
Delight yourself by sampling real Mexican cuisine surrounded by the sounds of nature only to be topped off by traveling back in time to admire the beauty of the archaeological site of Tulum, where a certified guide will make you feel part of history while you tour around this ancient ceremonial center. Our guides will accompany you at all times and share valuable information about the local traditions, flora and fauna, all to make sure you experience an XTREME day!
- Daily from hotels in Cancun (hotels zone to the Royalton resort), Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
- Pick up: 7:00am to 8:25am (depending on the location of your hotel)
* Adult: 12 and above.
* Child: 5-11 years of age.
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Prices are determined according to pickup place.
* Maximum weight allowed: 135 kilos / 300 lbs approx.
Transportation in air-conditioned van
Rappelling and snorkeling gear
Prescription goggles (with previous request)
Insurance and taxes
Food and non-alcoholic beverages
Use of non-professional video devices in the archaeological site: MXN 45.00
To use electronic video devices (cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras) in the archaeological site, you must purchase a permit at the ticket office.
We recommend you bring your own biodegradable sun block and insect repellent, extra t-shirt, cash (for tips, photos and souvenirs), comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses and hat, swimsuit and towel.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.