Summary of The Day: Trogir is one of the few cities in the world that's been put under UNESCO protection in its totality. Its historic core is definitely worth seeing so we recommend this walking tour as the perfect way to explore the city.
After meeting your local guide you will start the walking tour through the most interesting parts of the city. The tour lasts approximately hour and a half and it covers the historic core of the city. The price doesn't include entrance fees, however, these can be bought on spot and your guide will take you to any monument or building you want to visit. The tour usually start at the north side of the city and then you slowly work your way through the streets while listening to the history, legends and interesting facts about the city.
The tour ends on the same spot where it began, but you can always ask your guide to take you back to some of the sites you've seen during the tour. The guide is also at your disposal for any questions you'll have and local tips that might come in handy during your visit.
|Adult (15-99)||USD $15.21|
|Youth (7-14)||USD $15.21|
|Child (3-6)||USD $15.21|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
* Adult: 15 years of age and above.|
* Youth: 7-14 years of age.
* Child: 3-6 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 3.
* A minimum of 2 travelers is required for departures.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.