Summary of The Day: Trogir is a small town founded on an island about thirty kilometers away from Split. It's a unique UNESCO World Heritage site definitely worth seeing when you're visiting Dalmatia. Start your day early, meet the group and head towards Trogir in a comfortable air-conditioned bus. Upon arrival, you'll meet your local guide, a professional who know everything about every single corner of this picturesque small town and who will lead the way from the meeting point to the historic core of Trogir.
The old city of Trogir, the part of Trogir which was built on a small island between Čiovo Island and the mainland, is actually older than the Diocletian’s Palace in Split and it is one of the few towns in the world fully protected by UNESCO as a unique heritage site. You'll learn more about the city, its history and architectural solutions on your walking tour with the guide. A special stop will be made at the main square where, you'll listen to a local klapa singing a traditional capella.
The tour covers the whole historical core and includes the entrance to the Cathedral. After a pleasant walk through the streets of the city, we'll have lunch in a restaurant on the Riva promenade in Trogir. Here you can rest and refresh before you continue exploring the city on your own. Make the most of your free time to wander this beautiful old city, enter different shops to buy some souvenirs, meet the local people and chat with them.
Early in the afternoon, we'll head back to the meeting point and get on the bus taking us back to Split.
This tour departs at 8:40am from Obala Lazareta in Split. Our meeting point is the entrance to Split harbor, near the office of Jadrolinija.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years of age and above.
* Youth: 7-14 years of age.
* Child: 3-6 years of age.
* Participation is free for children under the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
Our meeting point is located at the end of the east side of the Split Promenade – Riva, near Auto Taxi Split and Jadrolinija Ticket office booth (exactly where the streets Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala kneza Domagoja meet, the exact coordinates are: latitude 43.506706, longitude 16.440846). There you will see our buses/vans.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.