Summary of The Day: Tree surfing is a multi-level tree-top climbing and ziplining activity set in the native woodland park of Enchanted Adventure Garden on Mornington Peninsula. Your guide will escort you to Enchanted Adventure Garden. Your package includes two hours of ziplining through native Eucalypt trees: five levels and 50 aerial challenges including zip-lines, suspension bridges, and a Tarzan swing. Test your tree surfing skills over five different levels. Explore the twenty different modern and formal gardens, topiaries, sculptures and hedge mazes. Fulfill the need for speed at Australia's largest Tube Slide Park. From November to April we'll we'll visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm; and Mornington Peninsula Chocolates from May to October.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online. And also remember to contact the local operator 24 hours prior to the departure date to double confirm the pick up time.
We normally return to Melbourne around 6:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 7-12 years of age
* Children under 7 are not permitted on the tour.
* Participants must be over 135 cm (4 ft 5 in) and weight under 120 kg (264 lbs).
* This tour requires a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate. If the minimum cannot be reached, we may recommend an alternative tour or another departure date.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, vehicles and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
Flat shoes or runners, long pants/trousers and appropriate clothing for warm and cool conditions, hat, sunscreen, water bottle are recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.