Pickup Change on 1/29 : Due to the Miami Marathon, taking place on Sunday January 29th, 2017, we will not offer pickups in the downtown area for any of our tours due to the total closure of Bayside Marketplace and adjacent roads. Also, we will be expecting heavy delays on our pickups due to heavy traffic and other road closures in the South Beach Area; no pickups will be offered in any hotel on Ocean Dr. any pax staying on these hotels will have to meet the bus at a hotel in Collins Ave.
We have selected an alternative pickup point for Everglades AM ONLY for Pax staying in Downtown Miami or any other hotel nearby at The Regency Airport Hotel (1000 NW Le Jeune Rd) at 10:30am. Please contact us for more details.
Summary of The Day: Savor Key West, today! This is a great option to visit and stay over in the island and enjoy all great restaurants and nightlife in Key West. We will take care of the transportation to Key West.
We'll take you there in a comfortable bus so you can appreciate the late night dinners and do sightseeing during the day. We will bring you back to Fort Lauderdale on the day you choose.
* Come with us to a quaint city, where everything can be done by foot. We will pick you up from Fort Lauderdale and take you to southernmost city, Key West downtown, so you can enjoy an amazing beach and multitude of other exiting activities. Hotel Accommodation is not included.
* Stay for as many nights as you please - but remember to inform us when you want to return to Fort Lauderdale.
Min 1 night. Max 1 month
We'll make rest stops on the way to Key West. Arrival time is about 12:00pm and departing time from Key West is at 5:00pm.
Call us to set up the returning date when booking (subject to availability).
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.