Summary of The Day: Explore the city of canals on your own with a day trip from Rome to Venice via high-speed rail with a Skip the Line Ticket to the historic and lovely St. Mark's Basilica AND a Vaporetto Water Taxi ticket! Take the dream trip to Venice you've always wanted to take without any restrictions of a tour group or preset itinerary - just you and this enchanting city!
After stepping off the train in Venice, feel free to wander and explore these romantic streets however you wish. Relax in a charming cafe with a glass of Veneto wine or nibble on a gellato as you walk past dazzling architecture that enchant every visitor to this city. Use your Skip the Line Ticket anytime you'd like on your day trip as well as you water taxi ticket.
A UNESCO City, Venice's rich artistic heritage is evident in every bit of the city, from the canals to the buildings to the art galleries. Walk along Venice's lagoon to see such sites as Torcello’s Cathedral and the church of Santa Maria della Salute. Make sure to visit the famous Bridge of Sighs and Doge Palace, a highlight of any day trip to Venice.
Bring a loved one with you to cruise in a Vaporetto Water Taxi and explore the gorgeous Venetian canals. Then step inside the divine St. Mark's Basilica in Piazza San Marco, which is filled with travelers, locals, and pigeons, all gathered in this lively public space near the Doge Palace. Discover the exquisite Byzantine architecture and gilded interior mosaics, that have earn St. Mark's the name Chiesa d'Oro, or "Church of Gold."
Your train ticket is valid between 7:00am and 10:00pm and can be collected at the meeting point on your E-Ticket, as well as you Skip the Line ticket and Water Taxi ticket.
This tour departs at 7:00am from the I Love Rome Office located in Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, 00184 Rome.
Train assistance can be provided in Spanish if requested. Please state your language preference in the "Reservation Request" box during check-out.
Tour ends in the Rome Train Station (arrival in Rome 10:45 PM approximately).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.