Rome - Florence - Rome
Summary of The Day: Travel by high speed train from Rome to Florence and discover the Cradle of the Renaissance! Skip any traffic with a comfortable high-speed train ride into the glorious region of Tuscany to discover one of the most romantic and historical cities in the world!
Follow your expert guide on a scenic tour of this ancient city, which still holds on to its Renaissance charm and style with its lavish and immaculate architecture. We'll see this in the breathtaking Duomo and Ponte Vecchio as we traverse the city to explore via dei Cerretani, Piazza della Repubblica and Piazza della Signoria.
After introducing yourself to the city, we'll head to the Uffizi Gallery by 11:15am and take advantage of our skip-the-line passes to spend 2 hours in this invaluable museum. Encounter "Venus of Urbino" by Titian and Bacchus's "Caravagio" as you tour the museum's vast halls, and don't miss the chance to see "The Birth of Venus" by Botticelli.
In the afternoon we'll have some free time to explore Piazza della SIgnoria. Then we'll rest with a delicious lunch at a local Tuscany restaurant - our treat! You'll have more time to explore before meeting back up with your guide at the Santa Maria Novella Station at 6:30pm for our train from Florence to Rome.
|Per person||USD $170.93|
|Child (3-8)||USD $137.61|
- Train tickets
- Pickup from your hotel to Roma Termini Train Station (from centrally located hotels in Rome)
- Professional Guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum with a guided tour
- Wireless audio headset
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- This tour departs at 7:30am and hotel pick-up begins at 6:30am (service available only on hotels in central Rome per the list above).
- If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, please select one to be picked up from and make your way there. Or if you would like to self-transfer to the departure point, please meet the group at Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, in front of the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop no later than 7:00am and make a note in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
- You can select this tour in English, Spanish, German (French available April-October).
- Tour ends in Roma Termini Train Station.
- The tour not available 26 December 2016 and 1 January 2017.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7