Summary of The Day: As a privileged visitor, access the Towers of the Notre Dame Cathedral outside of open-to-public hours. Discover the symbol of medieval Paris avoiding crowds.
A gothic masterpiece listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO, the construction of the cathedral took two centuries. Victor Hugo, a fervent admirer of the building and outraged at its miserable state, wrote the famous 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame', thereby helping to revive the monument.
You will begin your tour on the famous forecourt . You will be amazed by the richness of its facade, 43m wide and 69m high. You will then enter the famous towers once they are closed to the public!
After climbing over 400 steps, you will be rewarded with one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the City of Lights. Before accessing the summit, you can admire the upper room and its Gothic architecture, the gallery of chimeras and its famous gargoyles, including the famous Strigoi.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 10 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when cancelled.
Please present your voucher to the guide ten minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
South Belfry and Emmanuel Bell are temporarily closed to visitors.
Please be punctual. Those arriving late will not be accommodated and are ineligible for a refund.
There is no cloakroom and no elevator to the top. You must climb 422 steps to reach the top of the towers.
The local provider reserves the right to change the itinerary on the day of the tour to comply with last-minute requests from Notre Dame staff for security and/or technical reasons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.