Summary of The Day: Prepare to be amazed with a tour to see the world's most spectacular natural wonder - Niagara Falls! Breathtaking, majestic, captivating, Niagara Falls is a must see on any bucket list. Join us to witness 570 liters of water per second cascade into Niagara's three mighty falls: Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls.
This all inclusive trip will depart right from your hotel and lead you right up to the falls with a ride on the world famous Maid of the Mist cruise. Then we'll climb to the top of the Prospect Point Observation Tower to receive phenomenal, panoramic views of the falls and surrounding area. From here we'll get up close and personal with the Cave of the Winds tour to the Hurricane Deck, where we'll be right up against Bridal Veil Falls. Along the way we'll learn of the history of the Upper Niagara River, "Old Scow" stranded barge, Goat Island and the State Park.
Next, we'll head down the lower Niagara River to view the Rapids and giant Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Glen, Escarpment, Hydro-electric Power Plants, and Water Intakes and Control Dam. We'll make a quick stop to buy souvenirs and/or snacks; beverages will be provided. Dress comfortably for a fun filled day, and don't forget your camera! No need to worry...we will provide raincoats during your close-up experience!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the vast history our guide will share, along with fun facts and amazing stories...you may even hear some of the Native American legends and lore!
American side departure: 9:00 A.M., 11:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M., 3:00 P.M., and 5:00 P.M.
Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended.
Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours.
Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice.
You MUST confirm 24-hours in advance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.