Summary of The Day: We begin our journey by crossing the Patagonian Steppe north to south until we arrive at the Cancha Carrera border to enter Chile. Moving our way further south we will arrive at the the Torres del Paine National Park.
Our day is split between hiking and being aboard our exclusive Overland 4x4 trucks. With hundreds of hiking paths to choose from, this tour is customizable for each guest's capabilities. Our guides are experts and know exactly how to get the best view points for every level of hiker.
There will be two breaks, one for lunch and the other for an afternoon snack. If the weather is nice these will be taken outside, but if not, there are plenty of shelters around for rest stops.
After our afternoon snack we will start to make our way back. Please keep in mind that everything in Patagonia is weather permitting and is dependent on the physical capabilities of the group. That said here is a list of some of the landmarks that are possible on this excursion: Sarmiento de Gamboa Lake, Saltos del Rio Paine, Cerro Almirante Nieto, Cuernos del Paine, Laguna Amarga, Salto Grande, Lake Nordenskjold, Lake Pehoe.
Pick up starts at 6.30am.
Return between 9.30 and 10.30pm.
Please make sure to exchange money in El Calafate before the tour as they only accept chilean pesos
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to operate.
We recommend all passengers who wish to take this tour to have travelers insurance.
Please note that during this excusion - passengers will cross international borders. Guests need to bring all required documentation in function to cross international border. Full Passport details are required to confirm reservation. Non refundable in case migratory control dont give permission to cross the border.
The pick up time for your tour will be confirmed the day before the tour date at the hotel reception between 5 and 8pm. Pick up starts at 6.30am.
Please check customs requirements to enter Chile and make sure to have your passport with you.
Citizens from the United States, Australia and Canada visiting Argentina for tourism or business must pay a reciprocity fee and will have to present the payment receipt at the Immigration control when entering Argentina from Chile. Click here for more information about the reciprocity fee:http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/.
Hotel name for pick up
Name of all the passengers
Passport details for all the passengers: name, passport number, nationality, date of birth
vTour not operational April 1st - September 30th
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.