Summary of The Day: Your friendly tour guide will be waiting for you in Arrivals at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
If guests arrive at the airport before 4:00pm, they may choose to join the optional Unionville night Tour or Yorkdale shopping tour, which must be booked in advance for better arrangement. Booking on the arrival day will not be accepted.
【Unionville, Toronto Exclusive Tour】
Enjoy a lovely journey to the famous, century-old town on Unionville. Unionville is known for its European style architecture, developed over a century, and is home to many scenic tourist attractions. Here we'll explore the tall ancient churches, beautiful gardens, fine antique shops, European-style coffee shops, bakeries, pastry shops, home stores, clothing stores, and much, much more. The shops may be small, but their selections are exquisite. Many of the shops have finely decorated windows; even its Starbucks and Timothy coffee shop seem so unique. When the spring and summer come, flowers blossoms along both sides of Main Street, the site of many of its great attractions. This added decoration makes this historic town a must-see in the Greater Toronto Area.
【Yorkdale, Shopping Tour】
Enjoy your shopping time in Yorkdale and find your favorite brand, such as LV, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Burberry, etc. Most importantly, you can find the only Canada Goose in Canada here.
* The Arrangement: exclusive tour after airport pickup on the arrival day, minimum 2 persons.
* Departure Dates: May-October, daily.
* Tips for driver: $2.00/person
* Duration: 3 hours in total, free time in Unionville, no guide.
* Departure Location: hotel lobby
* Departure time: There are four visiting periods daily for the Yorkdale shopping tour, based on flight arrival time and number of guests. Specific time will be notified upon confirmation. The Unionville tour will be from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
* Tour is not available for passengers arriving after 4:00pm local time.
* Return time will be notified by the driver. Should passengers fail to return to the bus on time or decide to extend their visit, passengers will be responsible for their return transfer, at their own expenses.
* Regular cancellation policy applies after reservation is made.
- Best Western / Quality Suites / Park Inn by Radisson or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule(Starting from 4/14/2017 )
We'll leave Toronto in the early morning and head straight to the world-famous Niagara Falls. Begin your experience with an IMAX movie: Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, offering insight into the exciting and sometimes shocking history of Niagara Falls (own expense). Join our optional tour of Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls (own expense). After lunch, ride on the famous Hornblower cruise (seasonal) for a close-up view of the falls. Afterwards we'll tour Niagara wine country for a taste of the world-famous Ice wine and ginsengs. Accommodations for the evening are in or near Toronto.
Winter Schedule (Starting from 1/30/2017 )
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, visiting Butterfly Conservatory (admission not included). This magical attraction features over 2,000 colorful tropical butterflies floating freely among lush, exotic blossoms and greenery. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world famous ice wine before heading back to Toronto.
- Best Western / Quality Suites / Park Inn by Radisson or similar
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour
Today's itinerary is devoted to the city of Toronto. We'll begin with photo stops at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, University of Toronto, and Chinatown. Optional activities include the observation deck of the CN Tower (own expense), boasting impressive panoramas of Lake Ontario and the city of Toronto. Weather permitting, we'll take the boat across to the Toronto Islands (own expense). After lunch we'll visit another Toronto landmark: Casa Loma and its lush and sprawling private gardens.
The Central Island Cruise will be closed at the end of October, it will be replaced by Ripley's Aquarium of Canada then.
Departing early morning to Downtown Toronto. You will pass by the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, University of Toronto and Chinatown. You will then have a chance to climb up the CN Tower(admission not included), a signature icon of Toronto's skyline and a symbol of Canada. On the observation deck, enjoy a panoramic view of Lake Ontario and the city of Toronto. Join our optional tour of visiting Ripley's Aquarium of Canada(admission not included). Immerse yourself in a world of 16000 aquatic animals and discover your own underwater adventure at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada! After lunch, you will visit another Toronto landmark, Casa Loma(admission not included). Constructed over 100 years ago, Casa Loma is noble, mystical and exquisite. Casa Loma’s 5 acres of private gardens with all sorts of flowers flourishing, is now the preferred photography attraction in Toronto.
- Best Western / Quality Suites / Comfort Inn / Park Inn by Radisson or similar
Summary of The Day: Customers will be dropped off at airport and the wonderful journy ends.
We offer one free airport pick-up per order in Toronto with 24 hours.
Below are the meeting points for each airport terminal:
Terminal 1 Domestic Arrivals: Level 1, Gate A, Tim Hortons
Terminal 1 International Arrivals: Level 1, Gate C, Information Desk
Terminal 3 Domestic Arrivals: Level 1, Gate B
Terminal 3 International Arrivals: Level 1, Gate G, Information Desk
Please leave a request in the comments section of the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from your hotel or any other location in Toronto (one free pick-up per order).
Toronto Pearson International Airport drop-off service is available 24 hours.
If the overnight hotel is in airport area, customers please take the hotel shuttle bus to the airport.
If the overnight hotel is out of airport area, customers will be picked up at the hotel and then dropped off at the airport for free.
Check-out time is 11:00am. Please book your flight accordingly.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $316.69||USD $272.40||USD $250.25||USD $552.93|
Toronto Hotel upgrade
|+USD $55.36||+USD $55.36||+USD $55.36||+USD $110.73|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple, and quad occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively. Each room may be equipped with two full size beds or one large bed with a double sofa-bed.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
Please note that passengers traveling with infant(s) under 2 years of age, must pay tour fare and service fee for the infant. It is illegal for an infant to board a bus without an assigned seat. Please prepare a car seat for infant. Thank you for your understanding.
The availability and price will be subject to our final confirmation for departure dates in 2017.
*Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Ground transportation via commercial vehicle, Ford, high-top or lavatory equipped motor coach depending on number of passengers.
- 13% Harmonized Sales Tax
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Toronto
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and lunch and dinner
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $10.00/day per person)
- Service Fee for airport transfer: $5.00/Person each way
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- Unionville Exclusive Tour(May to October only): $35.00/person
- Yorkdale Shopping (May to October only): $30.00/person
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior/(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/30/2017)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(12-); CAD$14.50/Senior(65+)
- Lunch at Niagara Falls : CAD 14.50/Adult; CAD 10.50/Child(12-)
- Butterfly Conservatory: CAD$16.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(12-); CAD$16.50/Senior(65+)
- CN Tower: $40.70adult, $29.40/child (4-12) and $35.00/senior (65 and older) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Casa Loma: CAD$25.00/Adult; CAD$15.00/Child(12-); CAD$20.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $23.70/Child6-13); $11.28/child (3-5);$23.70/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- No changes can be made within 6 days prior to the departure date.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any all travel documents required to enter Canada, including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- All entrance fees, optional tours and service fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Guests carrying only US dollars will pay the price at the rate decided by the local operator; therefore, we strongly encourage you to you bring Canadian dollars on the tour.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am assisting a couple of tourist with their booking reservations, but i am finding it slightly confusing.
I would like to know if the charge for the double varies with respect to booking dates or is the same as the opening price site 11/04/2016 15:08:27
We apologize for the confusions caused to you.
Standard tour pricing information for this specific tour package is based on Double = USD $320.50/per person.
For two guests sharing one double room (with 2 full size beds), the total tour price will be $641.00 (without upgrade or extra attributes).
To place your reservation online, please simply choose accordingly in the “Book Now” section on the detailed tour page, then click on "BOOK NOW". Our system will automatically calculate your total tour price for you.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Air Canada 1160 YEG to YYZ 17 Sep, 10:00 - 15:42
Air Canada 15 YYZ to HKG 20 Sep, 10:00 - 13:25+1
2 people joining on 17-Sep
4-Day Toronto and Niagara Falls Tour (Product Code: 2103-57819) costs USD 699.56
3-Day 3-Day Niagara Falls Tour (Product Code: 2103-57816) costs USD 503.88.
Thanks 06/20/2015 10:39:29
Thank you for your inquiry.
4-Day Toronto and Niagara Falls Tour (Product Code: 2103-57819) the price for 2 people in one room is $699.56.
3-Day 3-Day Niagara Falls Tour (Product Code: 2103-57816)the price for 2 people in one room is $503.88.
The hotel extension price is depending on the hotel you choose. You are welcome to view more information at the following link:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7