Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin our fantastic 7 day tour as we depart Toronto and head out to the gorgeous Thousand Islands. Here we'll join a cruise to experience the beauty of the scenic wonders (own expense).
Next we'll head to Ottawa, and visit the Canadian Parliament Building, the seat of this great country's government. Here we'll also see the Peace Tower, an impressive bell and clock tower and Canadian icon.
In the afternoon, we'll travel to Montreal, a charming UNESCO City of Design, and visit Old Town Montreal before settling in for the night.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we'll proceed to another beautiful French-Canadian city, Quebec. The street signs, cafes, buildings, the people’s dressing and the atmosphere will tell its rich French descent. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area's boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
We'll visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of amazing pieces of art. You will also have a chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel, Château Frontenac, and the Quebec Parliament Building, as well as enjoy the authentic French cuisine (own expense).
After that, we will head to Boston, an American city rich in culture and history.
- Holiday Inn Tewksbury Boston or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Visit Harvard University, the nation’s oldest and one of world’s best university. Campus tour guided by the Harvard student. Then photo stop by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Quincy Market Sample some famous eateries and do some shopping. The journey continues to New York, the nation’s largest city. Check into the hotel. If you desire, you may sign up for an optional night tour.
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel / Ramada Plaza Newark Airport or similar
New York - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Today we'll take a sightseeing tour of New York and discover its great attractions, including the One World Trade Center, Wall Street, Trinity Church, Federal Hall, Empire State Building Observation Deck (admission not included), United Nations Headquarters, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (admission not included), Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral and the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included).
We'll head to Philadelphia in the afternoon.
- The Hotel ML / Wyndham Garden Hotel or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Begin today with a lovely sightseeing tour of Philadelphia. First up we'll head to Independence National Historic Park and see the historic Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the site where the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
From here we'll continue to Washington, D.C. Our tour of Washington, D.C. begins with a view of this vibrant US capital district features the Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and of course the Smithsonian Institution & President Museum.
- Hilton Gaithersburg, MD / Crowne Plaza Rockville, MD / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Leaving the District of Columbia, we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see how glass is made. We'll arrive in Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We will visit the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Geared-up rain poncho & Sandels into the stormy Zone: The Cave of Wind. Later Niagara In-Depth Tour: Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. You can also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
- All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Inn & Suite Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Today we'll continue to enjoy the stunning power of Niagara Falls. If you wish to get close to the falls you can join the Maid of the Mist cruise (seasonal, own expense). Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls, which cost $15 million to make.
Next, we'll cross the border to Canada via the Rainbow Bridge to visit the Skylon Tower (admission not included) that offers the best view of Niagara Falls!
Afterwards, we'll arrive in Toronto and see the Ontario Parliament Building, University of Toronto, City Hall, and CN Tower (admission not included).
Then we'll end our fantastic tour.
- We'll end the tour at Toronto Chinatown at around 6:00pm. The specific time is subject final arrangement.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $720.00||USD $480.00||USD $360.00||USD $985.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Please bring your own safety seats for children under 2 years old and baby boosters for children 2-7 years old.
- Professional tour guide
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airfare and other transportation fees from your home to the airport
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1/2017，the ending dates are TBA.)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(12-); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+);
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Harvard University Campus Tour: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12) and $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- One World Trade Center: $34.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(12-); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- President Museum: $23.00/adult; $22.00/child (3-12); $23.00/senior (65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $15.30/Senior(65+)
- Cave of the Winds: $17.00/adult; $14.00/child (6-12); $17.00/senior (65+)
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $22.00/Senior(65+);
- CN Tower: $40.70adult, $29.40/child (4-12) and $35.00/senior (65 and older) (It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(12-); $15.00/Senior(65+).(It will be closed on New Year day.)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) )
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.50/Adult; $11.00/Child(12-); $14.50/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The sightseeing schedule is for your reference only. The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
- The first four rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a USD 20.00/Person fee one-way (Round trip: $40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- We recommend that you book your flight tickets after you've received confirmation from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- To ensure that we don't exceed capacity, baggage per person is limited to one check-in and one carry-on. A USD 5 fee will be charged for each additional piece of luggage.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Does the coach for this 7 day tour comes with wifi on board? Also, will the hotels that we will be staying at be known and confirmed upon reservation or only when the tour commence? thank you! 03/22/2017 15:13:06
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
The motor coach is not equipped with WiFi.
Hotel details will be available after the booking has been finalized and closer to your departure date.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
In our entry to US, can we get a single entry? Ca you assist us on this?
Thank you. 03/09/2017 06:46:14
Dear Annie Oreta,
We do not answer details about visa information as we do not run visa business. We recommend you to consult relevant embassy or consulate for a more professional answer.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
When you do not see your preferred departure date showing, usually it means either this tour package won’t be available in winter time or a confirmed winter schedule has not yet become available at this point.
If you strongly wish to join this specific 7-Day tour package, you may come back to visit us and check whether or not a winter schedule will be available.
Or, we have located the following similar tour package for you to consider:
This recommended tour package has confirmed departures on every Monday and Thursday in the month of December, 2016.
If you need further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day US East Coast and Canada Tour from Toronto