Summary of The Day: Spend a relaxing afternoon with us for lunch! Our lunch cruise offers a leisurely sailing through the Toronto Harbour and Islands and features a delicious buffet-style lunch.
Your relaxing afternoon includes:
§ 2-hour cruise through Toronto's scenic Harbourfront
§ Delicious buffet-style lunch prepared fresh by our Chefs
§ Fully Licensed Cash Bar
§ Reserved seating
Lunch Buffet Menu
- Crudite Platter: Market fresh vegetables with our creamy dip
- Mixed Garden Greens: Crisp greens, English cucumbers, ripe Roma tomatoes, and fresh baked croutons served with our Balsamic vinaigrette
- Seven Grain Salad: Seven different types of grains, yellow lentils, wheat berry, couscous, green mung beans, brown rice, navy beans, spelt, black turtle beans, and red peppers in a light curry vinaigrette
- Olive Greek Pasta Salad: Penne pasta, feta cheese, black olives, red and green peppers in a vinaigrette with fresh herbs
- Carving of Roast Beef On A Kaiser Bun: Our Chef's famous roast beef carved before your eyes and served on fresh Kaiser served with lettuce, tomato slices & a selection of gourmet mustards and sauces
- BBQ Boneless Breast of Chicken
- Chef’s Choice Vegetarian Pasta Primavera: Penne pasta tossed with garden fresh mixed vegetables in a fresh tomato and basil sauce
- Sweet Endings: A deliciously tempting selection of squares, brownies, fresh baked cookies, and a bounty of seasonal fresh fruit
Freshly brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Pekoe and Assorted Herbal Teas
Lunch Cruise Standard Times:
Board Time: 11:30 am, departs daily
Departure Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Disembark 2:30 pm
All of our vessels are docked at 207 Queens Quay West (at the foot of York). Please arrive 30 mins prior to your departure time.
|USD $47.28||USD $24.84|
*Adult age: 13 or older.
*Child age: 4-12.
*Children 3 and under are complimentary.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
My son and myself went on a 1 hour boat cruise around the Toronto Habour on Tuesday August 20th, 2013 for the 1:00 pm cruise. Our boat, the Oriole, was quite large, with a top deck (open and partially coverd), a main deck and a bottom deck ...(washrooms - which were much larger than we expected). There was only about 15 people on the cruise with us, so it was very crowded and there was lots of room on both the main deck and the top deck. The main purpose for the cruise, was just to fill some time, while we were in downtown Toronto, and was only a few minutes (walking) from Union Station. It was meant to be more for my son than myself, but we both thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and I think I got more out of the event, than my son. So glad we went on the cruise. We were also able to get some amazing pictures and learn a bit of Toronto's history. We started down the Toronto skyline, passing the CN Tower and Skydome (Rogers Centre), then past the Toronto Island Airport, then inbetween some of the many Toronto Islands, back out along the north side of the Islands and then back along the Toronto skyline again. The cruise was narrated, and the tour guide, was very knowledgeable. I learned quite a bit myself, even though I have lived in Toronto for 30 years previously. There was also a bar (served alcolhol) on the main deck where you could get drinks or snacks and we spent the first half hour on the top deck and the last half hour on the main deck. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.