Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
- Product Code:
Toronto, ON, CAN
- Tour Type:
per night Get 316 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 316 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
|One of our bestsellers in Toronto! Just over 1.6 km from Pearson International Airport and a 25-minute drive from downtown Toronto, this hotel offers free 24-hour airport transportation and an on-site restaurant. |
Guest rooms at the Toronto Airport Crowne Plaza feature amenities such as flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet access. Additional amenities, such as a work desk with ergonomic chair and cable TV, ensure a comfortable and productive stay.
La Brasserie Restaurant at the Toronto Crowne Plaza serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After dinner, guests can relax with a drink at the hotel's Rendezvous Bar.
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport features an indoor pool with a relaxing hot tub and sauna. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour fitness center, then work in the on-site business center.
Toronto Congress Centre is a short drive away and Toronto International Centre is a 10-minute drive away.
Etobicoke is a great choice for travelers interested in entertainment, sightseeing and convenient public transportation.
Address: 262 Carlingview Road, Etobicoke, M9W 5G1 Toronto, Canada
* Check-in time is 3:00 pm.
* Check-out time is 12:00pm.
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $59.17||USD $46.34||USD $39.61||USD $118.10|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- All personal expenses
- Service Fee
- If your check-in date is on New Year's Eve/Day, Memorial Day, The US Open , Columbus Day or during sports events, please confirm with us for availability and hotel price before booking.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|