Summary of The Day: We set out early in the morning for Rawson, the province capital city, and then to Rawson Port in order to do the Comersoni Dolphin watching. After the watching, we head for Trelew where passengers can visit the Egidio Feruglio Paleontology Museum, one of the most important in Latin America specialized in paleontology. Here we can examine all the geological eras, from the first human being on Earth to the Bing Bang. There are 30 dinosaurs and about 2000 fossilized pieces on display in the Mesozoic era room, the main room at the museum. Then, we continue travelling to Gaiman, a village situated 15km west on the Chubut River northern bank. This small town is a very attractive place where the Welsh traditions can still be found at its best. Its buildings (very well preserved since the times settlers disembarked and settled down in the valley), its typical Welsh tea and cake, all in the beautiful setting featured by the valley. After this visit, we complete our itinerary travelling west to Dolavon village, this time along the road that goes around the farmland, where numerous farms devoted to agro-tourism, offer varied and fine craftsmanship. We return to Puerto Madryn in the evening.
Time: 8:00 am - 8:00 am
Times are subject to change.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
Not Operational from April to September.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.