Summary of The Day: Upon arrival we'll start with a panoramic walking tour of Old Town Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre. We'll visit the magnificent Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo, a celebrated example of flamboyant Gothic. Later we'll walk through through the old Jewish quarter with its narrow streets to the Church of St. Tome, which houses El Greco's famous painting The Burial of Count Orgaz; and on to the Synagogue Ste. Maria la Blanca, a symbol of the coexistence of the Three Cultures; and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and above
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 6, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Friendly and professional tour guide
Walking tour of Old Town Toledo
Entrance to Church of Santo Tome
Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.