Summary of The Day: This combined full day tour includes a half-day trip to El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen and a tour of Toledo in the afternoon.
The Monastery of El Escorial was built under the reign of the powerful King Philip II to be a residence for the Spanish kings, monastery and pantheon of the royal family - a symbol of the mighty Spanish Empire. The visit includes the Monastery, Cloister of the Four Evangelists, Palace of Philip II, Pantheons of the Royal Family, Chapterhouses, Basilica, and the Library.
The Valley of the Fallen is a monument built as a memorial of those who died during the Spanish Civil War in 1936.
Later in the day we'll go on a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, including Old Town; Jewish Quarter; Church of St. Tome housing the famous El Greco painting The Burial of Count Orgaz; the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca; and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and above
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport by bus
Entrance to Monastery of El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen
Walking tour through Old Town Toledo
Inside tour of Church of Santo Tome
Entrance to Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes
This combination tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.