Summary of The Day: Today, visit Toledo and Segovia with a day trip from Madrid, and enjoy a tour where you can admire the popular attractions of these two cities!
First, we'll head to the city of Toledo, known by many as the second Rome. During your tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you will see the Cathedral of Toledo, Mirador del Valle, The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and Puente de San Martin. Do not miss the opportunity to explore its narrow streets, squares and gardens.
Then, you'll head to Segovia, where you'll see the aqueduct, Alcazar and Segovia Cathedral. The aqueduct once measured about 15 km (app. 9.3 miles) in length and sourced water near the actual marsh of Revenge.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We had a great time and our tour guide Estephi (Stephania) was the best! She did a wonderful job of giving us the history of Toledo and Segovia in an informative and entertaining way. The walking tour in each city had both group and individ...ual time to do some exploring on your own. Toledo had a LOT of steps so if you have mobility issues this may not be the tour for you, but it is so worth the climb! You will get the highlights of the city and information of Many sights that you may wish to see if you return on your own. Segovia is hands down our favorite place! The aquaduct, the grand cathedral and the Alcuzar are the highlights of the city. The tour of the Alcuzar is not guided so you may want to look up is history before you go. It is so beautiful and the views are amazing. The bus is comfortable and air conditioned and we had a great driver. There is no lavatory on the bus, so plan your bathroom breaks in the cities. Overall this was a fabulous day and the price of the tour is a great value.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.