Summary of The Day: The magical town of Todos Santos is located 50 miles (81 kms) from the city of La Paz. We'll travel for about an hour to reach this beautiful destination.
Todos Santos is known as a place full of creativity; it is home to painters, sculptors, musicians, poets and artists from around the world. Here, various gastronomic, cultural, and artistic exhibitions are ongoing.
On our tour we'll visit the Hotel California, world renowned for inspiring the hit song from legendary rock band The Eagles. We'll also stop at the House of Culture museum, the mission of Our Lady of Pilar de Todos Santos, craft shops, and art galleries. Our tour will highlight Todos Santos' best features and let you admire the town's beauty and picturesque architecture along the way.
Spend the afternoon at Los Cerritos beach and enjoy lunch on the seafront. While at the Cerritos Beach Club & Surf you can have a delicious meal, get a beach side massage, or take surfing lessons.
• A walking tour of Todos Santos
• Free time for lunch at Cerritos
We recommend bringing:
• comfortable clothes
• a swimsuit and towel
• a cap or hat
• comfortable shoes
• sun block and sunglasses
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
We offer free transportation from your hotel. Please note your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
Any request for cancellation must be made in writing via e-mail
Any cancellation is subject to a charge of 20% of the total reservation.
Reservations canceled the day before or resulting in a no show are non-refundable
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.