Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll depart Cairns at 8:30am at arrive at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park around 9:00am, where Australia begins! At Tjapukai you can get hands-on throwing boomerangs and spears, basket weaving or learning to play the digeridoo. Alternatively, sit back and relax as local Native Aboriginal performers tell stories, give demonstrations, and entertain you with tradition dances!
Then, we'll depart at around 1:45pm and arrive at Harley's Zoo at 2:30. Set in amazing, natural Eucalypt forest, with landscaped walkways, Harley's Crocodile Adventures is the best location to see most of the Aussie Animal favorites in the single location! We'll take the famous Hartleys boat ride, where huge Saltwater Crocodiles are hand fed from the boat, jumping high out of the water to snatch the bait! All animals can be viewed up close and personal with the chance to get your photo professionally taken with the animals (for an extra fee).
Lunch and beverages can be purchased at a restaurant with excellent views of the Crocodiles cruising along the river, meters from where you dine.
The drive up to Hartley's & Tjapukai hugs the coastline with beautiful scenery, rated often as in the top 10 coastal drives in Australia.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
2 Adults + 2 Children
* Adult: 15 years of age and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* All children under 4 are free of charge
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please input your hotel address during booking.
At pick-up, present a copy of your reservation to your driver/guide.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.