Summary of The Day: Take a picturesque trip along the California Coast in our air-conditioned motor coach and over the border to colorful, fascinating Tijuana, Mexico for some great shopping and dining!
Once you arrive in downtown Tijuana you will have 4 1/2 hours to spend shopping, dining, and sightseeing! The lively Avenida Revolucion is lined with shops and boutiques and is the best place to test your bargaining skills and save on leather goods, clothing, jewelry, cigars, fine Mexican handicrafts and more. The tour is also a great way to get a taste of Mexican art and culture. Take some time to see the downtown bullring or the Tijuana Cultural Center. Treat yourself to a meal of delicious authentic Mexican cuisine and drinks at one of the many restaurants on the avenue.
Tijuana is a shopper's paradise right next door to Southern California. You'll be returning home with plenty of souvenirs for friends and family!
- Hotel Pick-up time: 8:10 am - 8:30 am
Departure time: 9:00 am on Mondays and Wednesdays
Return time: Return bus departs Tijuana at approximately 5:00 pm and arrives back at hotels by 9:00 pm(depending on traffic)
|USD $88.98||USD $61.98|
*Adult: 12 and older|
*Children under 3 are free
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotel (please note your hotel when booking)
- Ground transportation in our air-conditioned mini-coach
- All personal expenses
- Any expenses incurred at your hotel
- You have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- We offer pick-up service at hotels in popular areas. Please note your hotel address when booking this tour and contact us prior to your departure date to confirm the pick-up time.
- If you have requested hotel pick-up: On the morning of the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and brought to the terminal where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for a boarding pass. You will then be directed to your sightseeing tour coach. At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- You may drive to 2232 S. Harbor Blvd, and should arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- Departure times occasionally vary. A contact phone number will be provided on your E-Ticket for guests to call.
- Luggage: You are allowed one carry-on luggage item (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to limited space on the bus.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful07/16/2016Tijuana Day Trip ( Verified Purchased )
We had a great day as a family of four (girls 18 & 19) with Carlos our driver. Tijuana is just like I remember it 30 years ago. We went to Cesars restaurant the birth place of theCesar salad and had two hand made at our table. After all the... tourist Rubbish food we had in Anaheim it was great. We had 3 Tapas, 2 Cesar salads, unlimited bread, four glasses of wine and 2 bottles of water for $52. People said don't go there but we went and had a great time. Got the souvenirs and cruised home. At least the girls said they have crossed the border. Thanks Carlos. A credit to his employer. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7