Summary of The Day: Only 7 miles outside of Ushuaia lies Tierra del Fuego, the southernmost national park on the planet that is often called at the End of the World! Departing Ushuaia, you’ll immediately begin to see a change in scenery as you drive past picturesque Patagonian lakes, lagoons and rivers. All of which are bodies of water that exit through the famous Beagle Channel. After passing Mt. Susana, you’ll arrive at the old prison, now the site of the Southern Fuegian Railway, also known as the End of the World Train.
Then, continue through the valley towards Ensenada Bay, where you’ll be able to view the Redonda and Estorbo Islands as well as the snow-white Mountains of the Sampaio Chain located on the other coast of the Beagle Channel in Chile. You’ll have an opportunity to hike along the Roca Lake and the Lapataia River. From this point we can see the Condor Hill natural border with Chile. The tour finishes with the Green Lagoon and the Black Lagoon just before heading to Lapataia Bay.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.