Selfie sticks are no longer permitted at Disney Theme Parks.
When selfie sticks are found at bag check, Guest Relations runners at bag check will escort the Guest to Guest Relations. Guest Relations will tag the device and give the Guest a claim ticket to retrieve it upon exiting the park.
The departure date you selected does not mean you must use the ticket on that day. It is valid to 12/31/2017 from the date of issue, and it is valid for 14 days after the first use.(Theme parks may be closed on specific holidays, please refer to the Disney's official website)
After successfully booking, we will send you an email, and you can collect your ticket with printed voucher and valid photo ID at Will Call.(at the gate of any park )
Once the booking is successful, it can not be cancelled or modified.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.