Summary of The Day:
This powerful tour explores Berlin as the capital city of Nazi Germany. We'll visit the former Jewish quarter, location of Nazi bunkers, an air raid shelter, anti-aircraft installations, war-damaged buildings, Nazi resistance monuments, WWII battlefields, and more.
By the end of the tour you will:
• Come understand the circumstances that allowed a maniac like Hitler to achieve power.R
• Realize both the grim fate that awaited the victims of the Holocaust and grasp what life was like for ordinary citizens.
• Draw the connection from the end of World War I to Hitler’s rise and consequently his fall to the building of the Berlin Wall.
• See the impact the Third Reich and WWII still have on Berlin, specifically by exploring the destroyed remnants of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin’s old main train station.
|USD $30.43||USD $15.21|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.