This powerful tour explores Berlin as the capital city of Nazi Germany. We'll visit the former Jewish quarter, location of Nazi bunkers, an air raid shelter, anti-aircraft installations, war-damaged buildings, Nazi resistance monuments, WWII battlefields, and more.
By the end of the tour you will:
• Come understand the circumstances that allowed a maniac like Hitler to achieve power.R
• Realize both the grim fate that awaited the victims of the Holocaust and grasp what life was like for ordinary citizens.
• Draw the connection from the end of World War I to Hitler’s rise and consequently his fall to the building of the Berlin Wall.
• See the impact the Third Reich and WWII still have on Berlin, specifically by exploring the destroyed remnants of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Berlin’s old main train station.
At the end of our tour we will return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Comfortable cruiser or city-style bike
Helmet (provided but optional)
Experienced, English-speaking guide
Option to rent your bike after the tour at a discounted rate
We always stop at each site, so there's plenty of time to take great pictures!
We have kid's seats, kid's bikes in various sizes, and kid's chariot trailers; this way we can fit kids of all ages.
This tour does cover some difficult subjects, so please think about whether or not your kids wil be interested and able to digest the info.
We've carefully selected a great lunch stop. Please be sure to bring cash with you on tour as lunch is not included in the tour price.
Each bike has an easy-to-use luggage rack, perfect for small bags or extra layers. Larger bags can be locked up in our shop during the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.