Summary of The Day: Enjoy the unforgettable night!
Experience this award winning original mob adventure that reveals the sordid history of how the Mob ran Las Vegas, this one-of-a-kind adventure begins with tales about the Mob's connection with Vegas. You'll visit the sites where mob murders, robberies, loan sharking and underworld activity occurred. Your personal mobster, dressed in Pinstripes and a Fedora, will weave "eerie" tales about Las Vegas' darkest mob secrets. Strange stories of Sin City's colorful past fill the air as you will learn about the notorious gangster/casino builder Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel and the ruthless mob enforcers Sam Giancana, Tony "The Ant" Spilotro and Frank Cullotta, plus many more infamous Vegas Mob characters.
Immediately following your city tour you will be treated to “Geno’s Pizza Party.” Famous Mob boss, Tony Spilotro, and his enforcer, Frank Cullotta, used to have dinner at a place called the “Bootlegger” restaurant. Today this original site is known as “Angelina's Pizza Parlor.” After your exciting tour, you will be treated to a pizza dinner in the same place where the "Hole in the Wall Gang" ate and planned their notorious crimes.
Your Original Mob Adventure immediately following your city tour you will be treated to “Geno’s Pizza Party.” Famous Mob boss, Tony Spilotro, and his enforcer, Frank Cullotta, used to have dinner at a place called the “Bootlegger” restaurant. Today this original site is known as “Angelina's Pizza Parlor.” After your exciting tour, you will be treated to a pizza dinner in the same place where the "Hole in the Wall Gang" ate and planned their notorious crimes.
|USD $98.98||USD $98.98|
Please note: You must be at lest 16 years old to participate.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see list of Pick-up Time and Locations)
- A complimentary "Geno’s Pizza Party," plus an entrance ticket to the world famous Las Vegas Mob Museum, to be used at your leisure.
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Tips for tour guide/bus driver
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- There is never any refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour/activity date and "no-shows" on the day of the tour/show/activity.
- Las Vegas Mob Museum Ticket: The tour provider will give you this ticket once you arrive at the tour location.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Ricky Martin(1)Useful04/17/2014Great Mob Facts ( Verified Purchased )
Never mind the Sopranos - This is the Real Deal. These guys have the real facts and stories about the Las Vegas Mob. They show you mob hangouts, murder scenes and show you where the Movie Casino was filmed. The guide dressed like a mobster ...and talks like one too. He was very good. Don't miss this one! Read full review
Christine Douglas(1)Useful04/17/2014A GREAT TOUR! ( Verified Purchased )
LOVED the tour. Robert, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and has such a passion for the old Vegas. Had to come home and watch the movie “Casino” just to see the places we visited.
Edith Ye(2)Useful04/17/2014Excellent Tour ( Verified Purchased )
I took the Vegas Mob Tour in June 2013. It was one of the most enjoyable times I’ve have had in Vegas. You learn not only the history of the mob but the city of Vegas too. The tour guide was very knowledgeable on the subject. Robert intervi...viewed former mob members as well as FBI and CIA agents. You get to see places where actual mob events occurred as well as a few homes of celebrities. It was great! Read full review
Francis Jolie(2)Useful04/17/2014Incredible History! ( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour the first night I got to Vegas! Coming from Chicago, with time spent in New York, I consider a mob tour necessary wherever I go! Our tour guide Robert, was dressed in a suit and fedora. Charismatic, he poured out a whole... lot of information while still cracking jokes throughout the monologue. The best part about this tour is the fact that it has an accompanying video to go along with the tour guide. This is the first time I have seen something like that done. It’s pretty awesome because you have the facial recognition of the mobsters during the presentation – it’s not just someone throwing out a bunch of names for nearly three hours. It was very interesting to see how many mobsters came from Chicago – made me feel like I was at home. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great Mob Facts
Never mind the Sopranos - This is the Real Deal. These guys have the real facts and stories .. Read MoreBy Ricky Martin On 04/17/2014 06:32:34
A GREAT TOUR!
LOVED the tour. Robert, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and has such a passion for the .. Read MoreBy Christine Douglas On 04/17/2014 06:28:42
I took the Vegas Mob Tour in June 2013. It was one of the most enjoyable times I’ve have had .. Read MoreBy Edith Ye On 04/17/2014 06:22:30
You May Also Like
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor